clash of clans

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Hahahahaha you're the best black guy I know. Take a "Snipping Tool" shot of the excel sheet and post, people will understand more. I like where this is headed. We will reign supreme and bring Pakistan to domination!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Me too, I think I've got decent troops (unlocking golim now and upgrading dark troops and dragon etc.). Can't seem to do well against guys that are on par with me :/

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Everyone should max out dragons + lighting - most of the TH8 and lower guys can just be obliterated by them.

thekostar

TD Member
Everyone should max out dragons + lighting - most of the TH8 and lower guys can just be obliterated by them.
At TH8 max dragons combined with (2)max rage and (1) level 5 heal (the max you can be at for TH8) is a deadly combination, and if someone gives you 4-5 hogs (lvl4-5) from your cc is usually a recipe for success. You can defeat a maxed out TH8 if you're able to use your rage properly to draw your drags into specific targets (ie air defence). And you can defeat a TH9 that has low level defences.

Edit: at TH8, your max level dragon is level 3, the max level for a dragon overall is level 4.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
This is kinda what i have been doing but instead of wizards with archers or barbs.

The problem with going dragons is that its so hard to get the elixer for it.

I might try to minon only 6 for 1 star thoughts?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Leroy Down!

Pressure crack in mah stolen iphone 2, in for repairs for two weeks, until then, playing on bluestacks, which I'm sure is virus riddled android emu software.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
so interesting, I'm running CoC on Bluestacks for my PC, and there are a TON of cheats.

Now, I'm honest as the day is long, but I wonder about other players.....