clash of clans

Rams

TD Admin
looking at some dragon strategies, if anyone going to use drags, old vid though, don't see new defences

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
It's very rare mass dragon will work against TH9 or TH10 - basically they are useless when attacking anything above TH8

We need guys to work toward more effective war strats.

BJ is going to be able to attack TH9 bases and two star easy using GoWiPe, and three star TH8

Rams

TD Admin
ye, I need to upgrade other guys a bit more for ground att, I do horribly with them, or need more practice with current ground troops. In time, or make a post on forums who will att who and what troops to use and what strategy etc to use.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Gowipe with pekka is way better than drags. I still fuck up because I deviate from my plan, but if I wasn't retarded I'd get a lot more 3-stars.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
GoWipe is only a 2 star war strat. If you want to get 3, you need hogs or loons to cleanup. I usually take 2 golems, 2 wallbreakers, 14 wizards, 2 pekkas and 16 hogs w/ 1 rage, 3 heal depending on the base. It's a 3 star everytime if I don't misplace something.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Im working with Lavaloonion but its so hard. Even with Max Loons, Level 2 Hounds, Max rage and max heals. most times im stuck 1-2 star. This war was first time I 3 star but second attack was a shitty one star.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I was expecting a nerf on earthquake, they increase it lol

Poison will need more time now, so no more dropping on moving troops. Good post!