• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Cinnamon's TF2 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon

I'm New Here
Hello people of Darkly Gaming Network[DGN]!
Steam name: Cinnamon
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:97926711
Real life name: Richard
Why should you be accepted: I believe I could be accepted because I love to help out communitys such as DGN and others to make a more friendly environment for everyone and to inforce and backup rules.
How much time have you spent here on DGN: I have spent around 1 month of time on the DGN servers.
What server do you play the most: I play trade_plaza2 the most but go on others to see whats up, but I mainly like 2 because of how many players are on.
IF you were to be accepted, what would you do: I would help out mostly in spycrabs, heavyboxings and much more, but what ever the higher ups tell me to do such as Tick and Tank(kinda has a catch to it XD)

Well I hope you all can understand how I feel about DGN and its amazing commuinity, thank you.
-Cinnamon
#KandiForPresident

Things I missed: Location: Massachusetts, Cape Cod. Eastern Time Zone
Microphone: Yes.
Do I have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play: Yes.
Are you good with standing with the commuinity: Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age: No.
Yes/No Questions: Do I plan on helping this commuinity for months/years to come: Yes
Will you stay active on the servers/community: Yes, I will be as active as I can, so mostly everyday.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin(Not a yes or no but i already answered this but I'll say again): Ever since I joined a DGN server I have fallen in love with the comminity and its players/administators and wanted there to be a way I could give back for giving me such a great time, so I am applying because I would love to help with server testing, spycrab holdings, heavyboxing matches and anything I can do to help make DGN a place that everyone can enjoy!
P.S. I only do mainly on what I am told by administrators such as Tick, Tank, Lone, Civord and so on.
-Cinnamon
#KandiForPrez

Last edited:

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
A big no from me.

Immature from what little ive seen from you, Near to nothing Server Presence, No Forum Activity in over a month. Didnt attempt to make a "Hey im new here"
No clue who they are or what kind of person they are.

A big no?

Let me just take a moment to review the purpose of this thread - it isn't for non-staff to vote, what it is for is to provide staff or other players to comment on relevant info regarding the applicant, i.e. is nice on servers, runs from spycrabs, is very helpful, is a good/bad trader....

Who is approved or denied is 117% a Staff decision, and that discussion doesn't take place in the public view.

Status
Not open for further replies.