• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Cheating

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Old me - hell no + what LB what. Aww, sweetheart.

New me - I'm def. banging LB's girlfriend because he's such a sweetheart. Girls are fucked, I'm dealing with it :)

mandy

TD Member
No. We always find out. It may be a few months or years down the road, but we always find out.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1278566118=Mandy]
No. We always find out. It may be a few months or years down the road, but we always find out.
[/quote1278566118]

Long as you find out when I'm gone, we're gold :)

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
I am the fucking tool that likes to invite girls that I know shouldn't even be in the same vicinity to one another but I do it anyways? If they talk, I am screwed. I don't know why I do this.. I really don't..

Roach

TD Admin
i know a guy like that hoob.
if your gunna be a playa, you gotta get an agenda or planner or something. lol. gotta stay organized w this shit ;)

LT_Clash

TD Member
mandy the reason you always find out is because most men are stupid, any competent person can hide something like cheating for a very long time.

with that said i still wouldn't do it, cheatings never about the sex, might be at first but its about the thrill and adrenilen rush of doing something wrong. The reason most dumbass men get caught is because after a while when they realise that the safe way they cheated no longer gets them that high dosnt anymore. and its become the same sex they have with there gf/wife and they need more so they make it a little more risky. If you look for it you can get that same high without risking someone you love.

Roach

TD Admin
thats not always the case clash. maybe for middle aged married men..but i can tell you taht young guys cheat not for the thrill or the danger aspect..its more of a im fucking horny and my gf isnt here and this chicks on my d scenario

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
(btw, I have am not thinking of cheating*, this is just a random thread)
With a past gf I tried to cheat, like I was at the chicks house watching a movie...fuck I should have done something. She was hot too

LT_Clash

TD Member
ya i know roach hence my it is an the begining thought. but us young horny guys still want that high, i rock climb and kayak for it some people cheat, just because we are young dosnt mean we arnt capable of higher thinking, we dont become any more advanced in our thinking as we get older, just have more experiences to draw from

My high-school sweetheart is still in my life. We've been talking for the past 8 years while living our own separate lives. Just recently, we've grown on each other to the extent that we've cheated on our respective partners, and decided to finally give each other a real, mature shot. She broke up with hers and I'm breaking up with mine, because what we feel for each other we deem more significant. There's always an exception to the rule. You may sometimes in life be faced with the choice of doing something wrong for the right reasons. Live with remorse not regret. People do bad for good and good for bad all the time.

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
[quote1278619641=HooB.wg]
I am the fucking tool that likes to invite girls that I know shouldn't even be in the same vicinity to one another but I do it anyways? If they talk, I am screwed. I don't know why I do this.. I really don't..
[/quote1278619641]

L A F F F ! ! !

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
[quote1278630844=HooB.wg]
[/quote1278630844]

Maybe deep down you hope they will talk, while drunk, and then you suggest a threesome.

Even if it's a .0001% chance, it's always worth a try.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
[quote1278651500=Brains]
(btw, I have am not thinking of cheating*, this is just a random thread)
With a past gf I tried to cheat, like I was at the chicks house watching a movie...fuck I should have done something. She was hot too
[/quote1278651500]

Idiot... Call me next time, I'll give ya the ol' "You can do it Brains!!!!!" LOL