• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Cheating

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
If you could cheat on your gf/wife or bf/husband without them knowing.. Would you?

iCe

TD Admin
would you?*

when ur getting corrections from me theres problems! LOLLLLLLLLLL

iCe

TD Admin
btw depends on if its worth it or not... gf most likely if shes hot or if its 3 way... wife would have to be really worth it

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
In the end, they always get caught... People just keep getting too comfortable. They get away with it once, so they keep doing it, and one day they get caught, their wives divorce them, take all their money and belongings. Poor suckers are left to rot in the streets. Is that worth cheating? You be the judge.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Solution to cheating is:

1) Not to get married
2) Not to have any kids with the person you are cheating on

Roach

TD Admin
At around the 1 year point in my relationship (now like 6 years strong) i got wasted at a party and ended up getting head from some random. The guilt ate me alive for the following week and i had to tell her. Things were pretty shaky for a bit but im happy i told her, because if she found out from someone else, i dont think we'd still be together.
My first and last time cheating.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
Bad Karma if they ever find out or not. I think they would find out at some point and you might just find yourself waking up with multiple stab wounds or a life flipped upside down if they found out during a full moon or something.

I'd advise that if your gonna go for it, take your chance and be honest up front about your intentions with the one you are supposedly committed too (they might even be cool with it).

Roach

TD Admin
We are all human and what happens happens. Just be up front. If you love her than chances are you wont cheat on her. If shes a new gf and u cheat on her chances are you aren't right for each other.
My gf is the shit, shes down to earth and she understands me. This occasion was also right after my father died, so i think she could tell that i was completly hammered and didn't know which way was up.
If your relationship is as strong as mine, than nothing can touch it. I will be with this girl for the rest of my life and i say that with confidence.
In the end sex is sex. But true love and commitment conquers all. </saptalk>

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
i find questions like this impossible to honestly answer unless you've actually been in a situation like it.

My current g/f only really has one rule, if there ever should be another woman in my life I should bring them home. So thankfully it'll neva be an issue for me.

Didn't used to be like that however, one of my ex's thought looking was cheating, even thinking was cheating, that fucking nazi shit made me leave.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Lol cock.
And yea it is impossible because if Taylor swift (for example) was at my doorstep, I think I'd know what I would do

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1278527992=Brains]
Lol cock.
And yea it is impossible because if Taylor swift (for example) was at my doorstep, I think I'd know what I would do
[/quote1278527992]
Get into the fetal position and cry?

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
[quote1278529893=Shotgun Jesus]
[quote1278527992=Brains]
Lol cock.
[/quote1278527992]
Get into the fetal position and cry?
[/quote1278529893]

TLC will have to make a show "brains and Tay plus 8"

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Naw u don't get a vasectamy with a girl like that. Maybe make a dozen kids then do it. She has enough money to support me in a lavish lifestyle