• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Can I plzzz get unbanned???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup TD community. I've been playing somewhat regularly on your server for the past few weeks and I think its a pretty chill spot. :) However, tonight I was banned and I'm not sure why. :( I don't recall breaking any rules or doing anything that would warrant a ban, so I'd like to request to be unbanned. Let me know if you need more info. Thanx for your time.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Thank you for coming to appeal Bubble Goose. Generally, you will deal with either the admin who banned you personally, or the BHA, pending your violation.

Please sit tight, and let admins discuss the situation. TD|$tve should be back soon with a response.

Ok, that's cool.

Btw I just noticed the 'bans' tab underneath the top banner and according to that, I was written up as perm-banned for 'attempted command spam'. If you would like, I can clarify... I have the 'mousewheel down' set as my 'jump' button. A few nights ago I discovered (in a fit of nerd-rage ;)) that by giving it a good 4-5 quick rolls, the server kicks for 'command spamming'. Last night I felt like going out for a smoke, saw that the server was full, assumed that people were waiting to get in, decided not to waste a slot by staying in spec, slammed on my mousewheel and peaced in style. 10 mins later I couldn't get back in. If disconnecting this way is an issue, then plz let me know.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
As far as I know, a lot of people have that bound as well, and have never had trouble with it. To my knowledge, there is nothing new added to the server to detect a problem with something like this. I appreciate the info, I will definately pass this on.

Please remain patient as we delve into this mess.

[quote1270692924=OG buckshot jr]
As far as I know, a lot of people have that bound as well, and have never had trouble with it. To my knowledge, there is nothing new added to the server to detect a problem with something like this. [/quote1270692924]

I’m pretty sure that ‘flood protection’ is a built-in feature of the SourceMod plugin that you guys are running. I guess there aren’t many players that rage hard enough to hit ‘jump’ like 20+ times in 1.5 seconds. ;) Hopefully the server logs recorded it.

I’m still a bit puzzled as to why TD|$teve perma-banned me for such an irrelevant non-issue. I don’t think it caused a lag spike, and I would hope that he didn’t assume that I was trying to cause one.

[quote1270692927=47]
y u banned from many other servers ?
[/quote1270692927]

I don’t quite understand the grammar of your question, so I’ll do my best. I’ve been playing CS pretty consistently since 1.5 (almost 7 years). If you’ve been playing for that long and have NOT been banned… then you’re doing it wrong. ;) With regards to the TD server, I’ve caught a few temporary (1 day) bans for “inappropriate spray”. (Goatse, Tubgirl, 3 massive black dongs poking a white chick in the face.) But I haven’t sprayed those in a while and I’m currently using a .gif of Steve Irwin swimming away from a Stingray. :D Hope that helps.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
First off Bubble, don't be a smart ass to 47. Second, we know our mods more than you, and flood protection had nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.