Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
O3V2M3k.jpg

3XzgqXb.jpg

GWoHcZT.jpg

UPDATE (Nov 19 2014):

Hey survivors!

Today we are having a patch for the Caliwood PTE (Public Test Environment) servers! Servers will be doing down at roughly 3 PM PST and we are expecting roughly 1 hour of maintenance.

What is Caliwood?!

If you haven't heard about Caliwood then now is your chance! Caliwood is a new map in the infestation world based loosely on Los Angeles. Some areas of the Caliwood map may bare a striking resemblance
smile.png
You can hunt regular zombies, super zombies, players and explore to your hearts content. Ambient noises have also recently returned to the game.

Here are the changes / additions / what to expect!

CALIWOOD LOOT RULES:

There are no rules! Bring items in, take items out, use the safe zone!

-10 US PTE Caliwood servers

-10 EU PTE Caliwood servers

-2 RU PTE Caliwood servers

Lockers

-Place lock boxes anywhere AT YOUR OWN RISK. These are STILL PTE (public test environment) servers and until they are OFFICIAL please use lockers on them at your own risk.

Caliwood Official Release

-After a week of testing we expect Caliwood to officially release and move off of the PTE (public test environment). For this next week PLEASE report any and all bugs on the forums!

Patch Notes:

-Reminder that the revive timer has been removed, there is no wait or cost to ressurection!

-New Caliwood map located under the PTE server browser

-New car pile ups located randomly throughout the map with loot

-Most random vehicles have been removed from the map to increase performance

-Majority of the bridge section removed and turned into parks

-A family of Super Zombies is now living in the stadium

-Ambient sound scaping and scary noises have returned to the game! Please report complaints / praise about the environmental sounds
smile.png

-Zombies running around dropping items and being menacing as usual

-Loot spawns around Caliwood city

-Loot spawns around San Pavel

-Loot spawns around West Oaks

-There is a safe zone located at the airport inside the hangar and also marked on the minimap

-No driveable vehicle spawns for the time being (perhaps after this first week of testing)

-You cannot rent a Caliwood server right now, they are only located in the PTE browser until we sort the kinks out.

-There are NO premium Caliwood servers for the time being

Official threads:
http://forums.infestationmmo.com/index.php?/topic/155769-caliwood-patch-notes-111814/#entry1772565
http://forums.infestationmmo.com/index.php?/topic/155675-caliwood-updates-coming/
http://forums.infestationmmo.com/index.php?/topic/155762-caliwood-is-coming-tomorrow/

Feelzzzzz to be had.

:feelz:

@Rorschach12 @Brades @Spinny @Leroy @OG buckshot jr @Cock @Remy @.44 caliber @Dr. Zoidberg @Lady Death {Mrs Zoidberg} @iCe

Last edited:

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
so what has changed since I last played? just no cars?

In a nutshell, Cali will be like Colorado now. Cars, loot, pvp, safe zone, etc.

Hackers still around but less than before. Fairfight has been improved and works. Another success story: some guy hacked me and BJ last night. We both reported him and he was banned minutes later. :feelsgood:

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
do you guys still have the server up for warz? if so where can i find the info?

Private server expired in July. Was talking to the guys, we may get another one next time GC goes on sale. Otherwise it's too costly.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Updated main post with Caliwood Official Update Patch.

All WarZ players be on Mumble for 7:00-730 PM when the patch will be over and servers will be online. Feelz to be had. :feelz: