• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

california

Status
Not open for further replies.

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
Shit man, i live in Oregon. right on the 5. :) You want better weed,? come stop in Oregon. then stay a night in humboldt county. best there is. ya, comcast blows shitty :P ass, but it gets you in the game. And cali? ok.... whatever....cool to visit, but not so cool to live lest you got bankroll.

mandy

TD Member
yeah well, we've always wanted to and a year is all we can handle right now at least. we're doing it for some time together before we're off to uni.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1256328285=plastik800]
hahahahahahha i love football ONLY because its super violent andilikeitwhenguystackleeachother *giggles*
and no, not yet. i havent had a chance to fly down there and check it out.
[/quote1256328285]

football is for poofs. you want to watch lugnuts smash skulls together and get annilated, rugby is for you.

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
[quote1256329004=Leroy]
[quote1256328285=plastik800]
hahahahahahha i love football ONLY because its super violent andilikeitwhenguystackleeachother *giggles*
and no, not yet. i havent had a chance to fly down there and check it out.
[/quote1256328285]

football is for poofs. you want to watch lugnuts smash skulls together and get annilated, rugby is for you.

[/quote1256329004]

Hockby. Leroy forgot about Hockby.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1256329418=glock]
Too many reach arounds in that huddle Leroy...

[/quote1256329418]

haha I tease, I played both football and rugby, and in fact, this is not a lie, I was scouted my michigan state and notre dame, if you know football, you've heard of them. The reasons I decided not to pursue is many fold, and in hindsight, the proper decision.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
There is an awesome rugby commercial on youtube, I don't have the link here at work, but when you get time, search on youtube for

"hot girl rugby commercial"

Essentially, its a shot of hot girl walking into frame, some out of frame person tosses her a rugby ball, which she is confused to, and then gets smashed by a frenchy rugby player, who sneers at her.

Because, its not funny, its not a joke. Never touch another mans rugby ball. ever.

leroy, you got recruited for football or rugby? and i like football cause i like the pads, they are comfy and make you look bigger

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I was scouted in football, I met the coach at mcgill, had a pretty good shot at it.

Now, I play prem league rugby here in AB, but I'm old and have no desire/chance to play Canada. I just like to drink beer and smash younger sissies.

And they are sissy. The sissification of the younger generation is glaryingly obvious when you stomp some young kids guts out. Its amazingly stress-relieving. When you see some of these wide-brimmed-hat-wearing-multi-coloured-hair-emo-new-boot-shoulder-pad-dont-know-the-serious-business-of-scrumming fucktards step onto your pitch, it gives you a woody.

I've made more than one dude cry before.

On the other side of the spectrum, you'll be going for a loose ball against some 100lb daisy who just turns out to play welsh premiere league and is tough as nails and makes you pay for it. I'm not kidding, rugby isnt' about the size of the dog, its about the size of his cock. I mean bite. Or something, anyways. I love rugby.

damn dude, what were your stats back in the day?

like your 40, height, weight, squat, and bench

and what was your position?

[503]Hoggslayer

TD Member
[quote1256415445=foxx]
damn dude, what were your stats back in the day?

like your 40, height, weight, squat, and bench

and what was your position?
[/quote1256415445]

Jeroy's position, Behind you/ length:16" weight: 7lbs13oz./girth: big around as a tuna can.

:o

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
[quote1256415747=[503]Hoggslayer]

Jeroy's position, Behind you/ length:16" weight: 7lbs13oz./girth: big around as a tuna can.

:o

[/quote1256415747]

Dreaming about Jeroy's Cock again eh Hogg?

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
[quote1256418685=plastik800]
i like rugby and la cross ^^
[/quote1256418685]

If you liked lacrosse you would know how to spell it :P

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Mandy, can you bring me back a nice beach dirty when you come back??? :D

EDIT: Preferably a really hot blonde, no smarter than a stop sign.

mandy

TD Member
lol oh of course. ill just walk up to some random chick, tell her to come back with me to bring to some guy i know and she'll probably never see her family ever again ;)
sounds fair :D
as for me, i want a nice hot californian man *glistening eyes*

EDIT: unless, of course, some super hot rockstar just happens to stroll along in LA :D

Status
Not open for further replies.