• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

california

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandy

TD Member
hey guys. im just throwing this idea around and hoping that itll happen, but basically my friend and i are planning on moving to california for a year once we finish school which gives about... just under 2 years.
we arent very sure of what wed face other than having to get US citizenships and a shitload of cash...

help? :(

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Your ping will be too high to play in TD, u might not be able to play

-1 for moving to cali

mandy

TD Member
brains is just jealous that he cant come along
and besides, its only a year. im coming back to go to uni-wait no... im going to berkley :D NEVER THE MIND! ^^

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
[quote1256255710=Fork Included]
Nick plays from California, and he pwns everyone.
[/quote1256255710]

Nick is in Michigan

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
[quote1256256620=plastik800]
brains is just jealous that he cant come along
and besides, its only a year. im coming back to go to uni-wait no... im going to berkley :D NEVER THE MIND! ^^
[/quote1256256620]

I was thinking of moving there or around that area after i've completed my degree. Id prefer the nice weather than our 6 months of snow

mandy

TD Member
agreeeed!
plus, i just wanna get as far away from my parents as possible, but ive always wanted to live in cali xD

EDIT: and you guys arent helping :P nobody knows whats required to do this?

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Atleast its cheaper living with your parents than by yourself :P

lol well first, u need a job when u get there (well if u have enough money to live off of then u dont need one)

LT_Clash

TD Member
if your planning to live there for a year i dont think youll be able to get citizenship (i think it takes loger than that) but you could get a work permet and a green card and you should be good

mandy

TD Member
yeah ive been reading a lot about green cards n shit. sounds pretty simple other than the tests you have to go through. i havent read about the work permit yet, but now that i know :D thanks clash :)

and yeah, we're planning on saving up enough money to pay for a year's rent. we can probably get local jobs to buy food and that pointless stuff :D
plus we're driving down there so no need for a plane ticket... [waste money on gas instead :)!]

hey hey hey! look no further! i play from northern california and as long as you got comcast high speed you are in good shape. And Berkeley is a great place... if you're in college and a fuckin liberal ass bitch.

there are so many fucking people, and everyone from geniuses to gangster mother fuckers to hippies. Manymanymanymany restaurants, shops, etc etc.

THE ONLY REASON I GO TO BERKELEY THOUGH IS FOR CAL FOOTBALL MOTHER FUCKER, WOOTWOOT!!!

hell, i might run into you at a CAL game one of these days. you a football fan? and have you ever been on berkeley campus?

mandy

TD Member
hahahahahahha i love football ONLY because its super violent andilikeitwhenguystackleeachother *giggles*
and no, not yet. i havent had a chance to fly down there and check it out.

wait, are you going to UC berkeley? if so, the UC berkeley campus is amazing, i will tell you that much. the scenery is absolutely gorgeous and there are so many kids at that school that the campus is relative to a city in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.