• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

C² † banned :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey torontodarkly, so two days ago i was banned from this server and ever since i was banned i tried to get this post out as soon as possible but i couldnt since i wasnt getting an activation email but thanks to shotgun-jesus i got it finally done.
So yea, i was banned 2 days ago for accused of having no recoil when i really do not have any hacks/ 3rd party apps. I really love this server and i always usually go on it, exvept for the morning since theres no one on at that time :(, but yea im trying to get a protest for my ban.
So yea thanks for listening to me.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
put the file in your cstrike folder(program files->steam->steamapps->username->counter-strike:source->cstrike)

then launch css and type "playdemo c2hackban.dem" in console

Hey steve i was watching it and i didnt see anything that i was doing wrong. And i can assure you that i wasnt hasking or doing any third party app. Please if you can reconsider my protest thank you

Also i love this server and i like the experience players that i usually play against. This is the only server that i mostly play on, i if am banned from it, i really dont know where to play with great people to talk to.

also when i was looking at that video i felt like that wasnt me :(, like i really dont remember me ever looking down so much

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
C2 you seem to be a nice guy, but you are fuct.

You would be better off owning up to a mistake then trying to lie your way out of it. You were caught.

yea i cant go against a video that was proved i was there.
but ireally didnt have anything but its okay
and yea steve your right im fuct :P

Status
Not open for further replies.