• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED bun appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hi Fris, thanks for making an appeal.

For an appeal process to take place, it's important that you understand why you were marked or banned. Please review the information on your SteamRep profile specifying the reason for your ban so that this appeal can continue.

@jakksilves will handle this appeal going forward. Please be patient in awaiting his response.

FrIs

I'm New Here
[QUOTE = "Gatherix, должность: 196667, член: 1121"] Привет Fris, Спасибо за обращение.

Для апелляционный процесс пройдет, очень важно, что вы понимаете, почему вы были маркированы или запрещены. Пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с информацией на вашем профиле SteamRep с указанием оснований для своего запрета, так что этот призыв можно продолжить.

[USER = 1356]jakksilves [/ USER] будет обрабатывать этот призыв идти вперед. Пожалуйста, будьте терпеливы в ожидании его ответа. [/ QUOTE]
Дополнительная информация от администрации
1. Обеспечение Поддельные репутацию 76561198083209251
но я не знаю этого человека, и я не помню, есть ли у меня с ним объекты DotA 2. Я бы не стал писать человек + респ, если бы я сделать обмен с ним.если я с этим человеком когда-либо имел tradе I wrote to him in gratitude + rap, but if this man became cheat, I do not have to do with it since my trad with it once was

FrIs

I'm New Here
Hi Fris, thanks for making an appeal.

For an appeal process to take place, it's important that you understand why you were marked or banned. Please review the information on your SteamRep profile specifying the reason for your ban so that this appeal can continue.

@jakksilves will handle this appeal going forward. Please be patient in awaiting his response.
Additional information from the administration
1. Providing Fake reputation 76561198083209251
but I do not know this man, and I do not remember if I have with him objects DotA 2. I would not write people + rep if I do an exchange with nim.esli I with this man ever had tradeI wrote to him in gratitude + rep, but if this man became cheat, I do not have to do with it since my trad with it once was.

Additional information from the administration
1. Providing Fake reputation 76561198083209251
but I do not know this man, and I do not remember if I have with him objects DotA 2. I would not write people + rep if I do an exchange with nim.esli I with this man ever had tradeI wrote to him in gratitude + rep, but if this man became cheat, I do not have to do with it since my trad with it once was.
Firstly, get someone in here that can speak English for you. I do not have any Russian speakers in DARKLY.

Secondly, you have had over two years to appeal, why now?

Finally, if you do not remember trading him, I will assume you just admitted to giving out fake reputation vouches. Given your history, I suspect a lot of your reputation and trades are in fact, false, and your fraudulent behavior has already caused collateral damage.

Do not test my patience. Reply back here with an answer. If I hear you are bothering SteamRep, DARKLY Admins or skial admins over your appeal, I will automatically decline it and revoke your privileges to appeal here ever again. If someone needs to speak to you over Steam, they will let you know, do not add anyone without permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.