Broken modifications?

Since this new update came along, My Modifications (Skins, Textures, Models, HUD, Etc.) Have been killed by the darkly servers, Not sure why, maybe sv_pure 1 or 2 is on?

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
When will you numbnuts learn, every TF2 update that comes out, ALL mods end up breaking. You have to wait for servers and mods to be updated.

Derp, you're not the only one with a disability around here. There are other teenagers in Darkly too.
Yes I know, but still it's kinda disrespectful to say mean things about people, So yeah, I do understand that other People in darkly have disabilities, But seriously, think before you say, guys.

Thanatos

TD Member
Yes I know, but still it's kinda disrespectful to say mean things about people, So yeah, I do understand that other People in darkly have disabilities, But seriously, think before you say, guys.

Derp, the forums have a different set of rules than the TF2 servers. Please don't take offense to anything that's said here, but having said that the forums aren't for everyone. It is a lot more adult (and at the same time juvenile) and "mean things" are commonplace and not going to change.

nb

DARKLY Regular
lies.png

You liar...

He deserves a Liar tag.