• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

BP~BraDicaL

yoooo, its yur canadian ganja king! :lol:

hey, im BraDicaL from Blackpulse~ came over to see whats happenin'

who are the regulars here? and where do you play?

bit about me: im a razer gaming fanatic. hence my avatar. im rockin' the lycosa special mirrored edition keyboard, deathadder 3500dpi mouse, piranha headset on order.

100% canadian, play hockey, any form (ice, road, etc.), many years banked into video games right from original nintendo, to sega genisis, to original playstation, to orginal xbox, to ps3 now, and equal to all of that gaming history is my entire pc gaming career which has yet to stop.. :razz:

cya round the virtual battlefields!

B~

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Hey bradical.... I am like the canadian chronic queen ;) were definetly gonna have to battle that one out!!! I really only play css so if you play that heres to shooting you in the face I hope haha... see ya around ... :) xo

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
I am HooB. I founded TD 10 years ago. My partner Mahone dropped out due to personal reasons a couple years ago. So it's just me calling the shots now. Nice to meet ya pal.

DrUgZ

TD Admin
I am HooB. I founded TD 10 years ago. My partner Mahone dropped out due to personal reasons a couple years ago. So it's just me calling the shots now. Nice to meet ya pal.

Dropped out to personal reasons of you not giving him a reacharound maybe...
anyhow, welcome to the partayy.