• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Body scans..

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Nope.

Like Bill Maher says, someone should start "Fly At Your Own RIsk AIrlines". You pay cash, and can bring any weapons you want.

Narf!

TD Admin
Depends. If I'm scanning a hot-bodied chick...fuck yeah. Anyone else is just creepy.

Ok ok serious answers now. Um, I know a lot of people disapprove, but I think it's a "necessary evil" (if you want to call it that) as it helps ensure the safety of the passengers -- and more importantly: yourself. But from my initial fake answer, you can also see how it can be abused and give birth to a new breed of creepiness and websites with names like www.celebfullbodyscans.com will start surfacing

LOL Narf!! You should start that before someone steals your idea! You'll be rich...

As long as there are no cavity searches, I think it's for our safety so it should be done.

i think most people forget the air lines are for profit companies and if you want to use their services follow the rules they have or don't fly

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Except 2 armed RCMPs are not gonna prevent a suicide bomb from going off. That or from possibly getting shot by someone who smuggled a gun on-board.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Nope. I have nothing to hide.
If there wasn't so many fucks smuggling shit, and killing innocent people we wouldn't have this problem.
I have no problem getting if it stops potential threats and saves innocent people from being murdered.

iSeize

TD Admin
yeah they look at thousands of naked people every day. i could care less. if he sees my junk, at least i dont have to look at his.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1270217273=HooB.wg]
yeah, i clicked on narf's link
[/quote1270217273]

Didn't do you daily fap yet eh?

skd_mrk

TD Admin
What is the technology based on? Xrays? I would prefer getting my nuts zapped by radiation whenever possible...

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1270346283=TD|35mm]
I'll make sure I'll pass trough the body scans with a hard one :).
[/quote1270346283]
Typical Indian guy.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Hell ya, they should also have anti-bastard dogs. Turn this bitch into a Cuban airport and scare the fuck out of people. That way there won't be anymore terrorist bastards hiding out in Quebec-fag-ville.

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
Um they should totally have one of those things you walk by in true lies!!! Where they can see all that stuff. I'm down with body scans if theres no cavity searches aswell but cmon arnold give us what u had that movies like 15 years old now at least you think technology would have caughten up by now! :D