BioShock Infinite

PhearAphex

TF2 Staff
Anyone get this game yet? I've been reading reviews and watching some videos on YouTube and now have an itch to buy this game on Steam. Sucks they released it at the end of the month when bills typically begin to funnel in and also so close to Easter =(

If you have the game let me know how you are enjoying it.

iSeize

TD Admin
Adam Sessler gave it very high praise on his review and recommended it be played on PC since it's really good looking with the graphics cranked.

PhearAphex

TF2 Staff
Fuck yeah I wanna get this. But money is tight for me too. Need to wait a couple weeks.

I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping once the beginning of April rolls around I'll have some extra money to toss at this game. I could easily just not eat for a week and afford it...hmmm. Decisions Decisions

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
i grabbed this for ps3 last night, its well worth a play. better than that csgo crap everyone is playing.

please ignore my sig:feelscry:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
do you need me to change your diaper? console baby
haha
No, I like console for the single player games where aim doesn't need a mouse, love sitting on the couch and playing on a bigscreen.. comfy.

But, I'm selling my PS3, so out goes that idea (for this game).

copper

TD Admin
I don't buy RPG's until the SUPERDELUXE-GOTY-ENHANCED-DIRECTOR'S-CUT-WE'RE_SERIOUSLY_DONE_CREATING_CONTENT_FOR_THIS_FUCKING_GAME versions come out so I don't have that "I'm-so-angry-I'm-going-to-squeeze-my-nuts-in-a-vice" feeling when they add a brand new +1 Robe of Ass-Fuckery that I can't get without spending $1.99 because I bought the game too early. Then I download it and go back to playing Counter-Strike.