• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Best/Worst Xmas Presents

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
Hey guys, seeing as how I'm new I thought I'd do the right thing -and delve into your personal lives-. Before some of you (maybe) flame and say 'xmas is about family NOT PRESENTS' and do a M4STER {COW}, I'd like to say I wholeheartedly agree. But that's not the point here. So gentlemen and gentlemen, I'd like to know, what are some of the best/worst xmas gifts you've ever gotten? My best was probably when I was 15 and I got TMNT boxers. Worst? Probably when I was 17 and got an elementary school level Geometry set. Hows about you?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Best 2012: money
Worst 2012: socks

Best ever: ghostbusters fire station with ghostmobile and slimer ooze
Worst ever: regifted sweaters

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Hey guys, seeing as how I'm new I thought I'd do the right thing -and delve into your personal lives-. Before some of you (maybe) flame and say 'xmas is about family NOT PRESENTS' and do a M4STER {COW}, I'd like to say I wholeheartedly agree. But that's not the point here. So gentlemen and gentlemen, I'd like to know, what are some of the best/worst xmas gifts you've ever gotten? My best was probably when I was 15 and I got TMNT boxers. Worst? Probably when I was 17 and got an elementary school level Geometry set. Hows about you?

Liked only because of the reference to M4STER {COW}. I understand this :o

Best 2012: New drum seat :3

Worst 2012: A bundle of socks, packed into another gift.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
When I was younger I only had 3 Christmases.
From the ages of about 3/4 to about 13/14 I've been a Jehovah's Witness.
Then 2 years ago I basically had my first Christmas since when I was a baby with my Girlfriend and her family.
Last year me and my family had our first proper Christmas, and had another this year.
So I only have around 6 Actual Christmases in my life, only 4 of which I actually remember.

My worst present would probably have to be the toiletries I get every single year. Though they do have an upside...I get so many that I never have to buy anything until next Christmas :D
My best present...Hmm...probably the new TV I got this year.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
This guy got the worst present ever.
funny-iPad-box-Bazinga-tshirt.jpg

$alvador

TD Member
got a box of black cat firecrackers when i was a lil hellraisin pyro, that was pretty fun to work through. the only bad gifts i get are books i have absolutely no intention of reading. if someone wants to give me socks hell i'll take em, that's replacement socks i won't have to buy down the line fuck yea!

omission

TD Admin
The best: Having my family all together at one time every year. :)
The worst: Paying for it the rest of my life!:(

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
got a box of black cat firecrackers when i was a lil hellraisin pyro, that was pretty fun to work through. the only bad gifts i get are books i have absolutely no intention of reading. if someone wants to give me socks hell i'll take em, that's replacement socks i won't have to buy down the line fuck yea!

Black Cat Firecrackers are -the- best thing in the world.

swan

DARKLY Regular
best: SNES when i was 10.
worst: a book that i already owned (and didn't like).

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Best: Two copies of Black Ops II. (Gave BOTH of them away, stop bothering me, faggots)
Worst: I sent nearly 100 gifts and only got 1/50th of gifts in return. :feelsbad:

As for physical gifts...$20 from an uncle, $10 Nordy Coffee Gift Card from my boss, another $10 Coffee Gift Card from jakksilves , some vouchers for discounted or free food, a December Dinner at Apple-bee's on the 26th, courtesy of a a different friend, on that same day my family took me out to eat at a Furr's for brunch...I think that's it, other than about 4 Steam Gifts. :fuuu: