BBM cross-platform is out!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Time to wait a year for email
Or get a Blackberry. These services aren't free, and the cost is currently passed onto the carrier (Rogers etc.). This is why carriers aren't too excited to carry Blackberries, because they don't jack up the Blackberry phone plans, rather they stay the same price = the carrier eats the cost. And now, they're going to eat even more cost to give these services across different platforms, like the useless ipoos.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late

nothing_to_do_here_gif_by_cartoonzack-d5l4eqj.jpg

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
bypass the queue
http://crackberry.com/bypass-waiting-list-bbm-android-and-ios?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
  • Download BBM for either Android or iOS
  • Run the app, fill in your email address as per normal, click next
  • Once your email is registered, force close the app. On iOS, this can be done by tapping your home button twice and swiping the app away. On Android, you can go to Settings, Apps, BBM and stop the app from running.
  • After the app has been closed, go ahead and reopen it. From there, you should be able to create an account or login.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
My friend just pressed the I Got The Email button right after signing up and it let him create a account
wat

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Yes, I can confirm pressing the button (even if you've not yet received the e-mail) has worked, some friends of mine have reported. Maybe it's an intermittent glitch?

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
A day later still no email
My friend signed up today and got the email 2 hours later:(

Was in basement and my wifi randomly cut out when I registered my email.
Went back upstairs, clicked next and let me sign up
yey:D

Edit: mybad doublepost

(fixed by BJ)

Editedit: ty OG buckshot jr