• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

I am known by you guys as the other iCe (the non-TD one).
my Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:120234

First off, I'd like to apologize for using the same name as TD|iCe. I have been using it for a long time, and I forget to change it when I play on the TD server

However, I do change my name when you guys told me to, and I did not ignore the warnings that you guys gave me. I consistently changed my name to either ice, or charsiu, and did not use iCe when I was told to change it.

It was mentioned in earlier posts that I used the TD tag at one point. I would like to explain that more thoroughly.
Previous to joining the server that one time, I scrimmed with several of the TD guys, where we used the tag TD|. In addition, the actual TD|iCe was also in the scrim, but he used a different name, so I thought it would be okay to use iCe in the scrim, since I've become accustomed to using it.
After the scrim, I joined the TD server, forgetting that I had the clan tag still on, as well as using iCe, so it may have felt like I was joking around and impersonating iCe.
Afterwards, i changed my name to qqiCe, which is an actual tag and nickname that I use in a multitude of other games, such as modern warfare 2, or GGPO street fighter 3rd strike.
Granted, it was at a bad moment, and you guys probably thought I was making fun of you guys telling me to change my name (hence "qq"), but I'd like to point out that I actually use that name and tag in a lot of things.

Lastly, I'd like to appeal my ban, and be given another chance, since I do enjoy playing on the TD server, and like many of the people, including the admins, that I play with on the server. I'd like to apologize again for previously, and hope that my explanation clears up the situation.

Thanks,
Charsiu (the other iCe, though I will try really hard to remember to change my name before joining the server.)

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Thanks for explaining yourself and appealing. Your case will be reviewed by the Admins and we will let you know what we have decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.