• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Banned? (TF2

Hello

My friend found a trade server of yours and said it was really cool, so I decided to join him. To my surprise it said I was banned from the Darkly servers, and told me to come here. To my knowledge, I have never joined one of the Darkly servers, and if I ever did it was a very long time ago. Could I have my ban looked at, and perhaps lifted? Thanks for your time.

(My current profile name is Vanqueef, and my steam I.D is STEAM_0:0:23619934)

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Hello Vanqueef. Thanks for appealing your ban. It was invoked in May 23rd 2011 so you must have joined our servers with the past couple of months. And secondly, you were banned by a long time respected admin and DGN staff. So odds are most likely against you at this time.
My question to you is, what is your current affiliation and/or have you had any affiliation with myg0t in the past?

Hello Vanqueef. Thanks for appealing your ban. It was invoked in May 23rd 2011 so you must have joined our servers with the past couple of months. And secondly, you were banned by a long time respected admin and DGN staff. So odds are most likely against you at this time.
My question to you is, what is your current affiliation and/or have you had any affiliation with myg0t in the past?

Well I have never been with that group, but I used to have a friend on my friends list that was part of them but he removed me awhile ago (Knew him from xbox live). So in short, none/no.

Edit: Also, do you mind telling why I was banned? I am very curious. (Don't remember I guess)

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
You were banned for being guilty by association. Your ban has been lifted, but should you be suspected of any wrongdoing on any DARKLY server, your ban will be reinstated immediately. Please abide by the server's rules and keep the environment fun and friendly, this is what DARKLY is all about. Oh and a word of advice from me, choose your friends wisely lol.