• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW Banned Reilove4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschach12

TD Admin
It has come to my attention from several guys on the server that rei love has been walling. Although I my self has questioned his actions and beleive my actions to be just. I gave him a week off. I will not question myslef, for if i do then i have no reason to hold the responsiblity bestowed upon me. I do not base my actions on instinct nor on others opinions. With that in mind, I will continue to support my fellow admins, and respect the rules and continue to suppportTorontoDarkly. (i made the correct placement of this post sorry for confusion to everyone)

V/R,
Rorschach

omission

TD Admin
I concur with Rorschach and Zombie Christ. Rei Love with his breath-taking high score and low death rate. When questioned, he immediately diminishes his high score and increases his death rate the following map. I’d do not have the expertise to pinpoint hackers, but in my opinion Rorschach, Lacrimosa and myself are justified in banning Rei Love.

Oops, i made the same mistake!, sorry.

3xtr3m3

TD Member
I don't find it fair to ban a regular player without any proof.

I never spectated him specially but it would be pretty obvious if he walled.

No demos to post ?

Reilove4

I'm New Here
i am ayanami reilove4, to be honest, i never ever use any wallhack, u can just check out my recent perfomance. As omission said, once other ppl saying i am hacking, i will drop my score, thats not true at all. Sometimes its the matter of map, i dont like that map, hence i can hardly do well. My best maps are nightfever, mirage, egon, piranesi, i always do pretty well on these maps. sometimes i am tired, and cant not concentrate, thats why my score drops.
Speaking of wallhacking, others may suspect why i know every1's spot, or shoot through walls, thats the result of watching radar for ALL THE TIME, i actually watch it every sec to know everything happening around me, like where the enemy is , could be, or where there's no teammate so that i have to watch our back, sometimes i just only look at radar instead of crosshair cos radar is really beneficial. another reason is that i usually will check every single possible hiding spots due to my obsession.
High scoce and death rate are the combination of good aiming skills, which i learned from shaNers and tytanium, wathcing radar, and aiming ability. cos i am a young first year university student, i can do all of there pretty well.
I was just playing like before, and unfortunately there were just few newbies who cant accept good players in server today.
You guys really have to watch demo to be just, or ask other players who play alot with me.

radik

TD Member
I don't think ayanami is hacking, and there isn't enough evidence to prove that he is. I have spectated him when players complain that he is walling, and all that is obvious is that he is skilled at watching the radar and keeping track of enemy locations.
He's a skilled player and people get butt hurt when they lose.

I say lift the ban and get some demos to review before perming a quality regular.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I concur with Omission, Lackrimosa, and ZC.

The lack of proof is unfortunate but this is at worst just collateral damage of Valve fucking up CS:GO and not even having HLTV or a way for us to record demo's.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
ive heard complaints about ayanami in the past, coincidentally it was about wallhax.

Yoshi

I'm New Here
I don't see why this guy gets a perm ban for wall hacking without definite proof. The only thing in my opinion that definitively proves wall hacking is consistent wall spamming with very high accuracy and under no circumstances he should have known or even considered that a player was there. However the situation in which there are ABSOLUTELY no circumstances is quite rare, there are a lot of things that give away a person's location.

The biggest is the radar. Rei-love is a regular of the casual server iirc, it has a ton of people on both sides, because they are likely to spot each other, there's tons of red blips on the radar to give you a pretty good idea of their location. Even if your teammates don't see them and get themselves killed, you can instead use their deaths to take an educated guess where their opponents are based on the map. As for inconsistent scores, I see that more as a combination of his play style and the nature of this game. He's a person that heavily favors aiming for the head; this is a high risk/high reward approach that can fail on you sometimes just because your gun just doesn't want to listen to you sometimes. There is also a crap ton of people wielding weapons like dualies and p90s, no matter how skilled you are these weapons will kill you on occasion. There are also maps where the radar is significantly less accurate such as piranesi or egon world due to the large layout and multiple levels which makes it much harder to pinpoint your enemies (its actually this sole reason that I'm not a fan of these maps).

With this said, the way I'd look for wall hacks without relying on demos (assuming I had to do so) is look for illogical actions. Suppose 1 opponent managed to sneak through the opposite side of the map undetected despite some teammates being located in that area, then comes behind the majority of the team while walking. Did the person being accused of wall hacks suddenly turn around for seemingly no reason to kill the person behind him before he could even make a move? And did this happen more than once?

iCe

TD Admin
I don't see why this guy gets a perm ban for wall hacking without definite proof. The only thing in my opinion that definitively proves wall hacking is consistent wall spamming with very high accuracy and under no circumstances he should have known or even considered that a player was there. However the situation in which there are ABSOLUTELY no circumstances is quite rare, there are a lot of things that give away a person's location.

The biggest is the radar. Rei-love is a regular of the casual server iirc, it has a ton of people on both sides, because they are likely to spot each other, there's tons of red blips on the radar to give you a pretty good idea of their location. Even if your teammates don't see them and get themselves killed, you can instead use their deaths to take an educated guess where their opponents are based on the map. As for inconsistent scores, I see that more as a combination of his play style and the nature of this game. He's a person that heavily favors aiming for the head; this is a high risk/high reward approach that can fail on you sometimes just because your gun just doesn't want to listen to you sometimes. There is also a crap ton of people wielding weapons like dualies and p90s, no matter how skilled you are these weapons will kill you on occasion. There are also maps where the radar is significantly less accurate such as piranesi or egon world due to the large layout and multiple levels which makes it much harder to pinpoint your enemies (its actually this sole reason that I'm not a fan of these maps).

With this said, the way I'd look for wall hacks without relying on demos (assuming I had to do so) is look for illogical actions. Suppose 1 opponent managed to sneak through the opposite side of the map undetected despite some teammates being located in that area, then comes behind the majority of the team while walking. Did the person being accused of wall hacks suddenly turn around for seemingly no reason to kill the person behind him before he could even make a move? And did this happen more than once?

How long have you been an admin? (Just Curious)

First off if you had been an admin and this is how you differentiate hackers then well my friend you have been duped. Only 12 y/o faggots have blatant hacks and douchebags that don't care. There are many players that hack and they hide them well. Just because you don't think he hacks doesn't mean he doesn't., and a good hacker is not going to "make it obvious".

Granted in this case there is no "legitimate" proof since CSGO is retarded and there is no TV, but if its causing a shit storm on the server the ban is warranted and has been in the past.

Yoshi

I'm New Here
I've been an admin for roughly a year in cs1.5, and very briefly in cs1.6 (the server kind of just dissolved after some drama over a scrim). I've been asked to be an admin for a Natural Selection server as well but decided there were plenty admins (many who became good friends) and decided it wasn't really necessary. My point of the post wasn't to say explicitly that he did not hack, but rather point out what could cause such misunderstandings. If you claim this is how I've been duped when differentiating hackers like this, then that's just too bad. If there is a plausible explanation for how he knew where certain players are, then I won't ban them based on the likelihood of the opposite being true. Hell, I've been banned from countless servers because my headshot ratio "seemed too high" with no server stats to claim otherwise.

However the environment in which we both grew up in seems a bit different which would help explain our different points of view. In cs1.5/1.6, people didn't care about being caught not only because they were douchebags, but because they had access to cdkey generators. This made it rather pointless to even try hiding hacks. Anyway, you're right about the ban being in the past, the only thing that will prob get rei love unbanned now is conclusive evidence instead of speculation.

iCe

TD Admin
I've been an admin for roughly a year in cs1.5, and very briefly in cs1.6 (the server kind of just dissolved after some drama over a scrim). I've been asked to be an admin for a Natural Selection server as well but decided there were plenty admins (many who became good friends) and decided it wasn't really necessary. My point of the post wasn't to say explicitly that he did not hack, but rather point out what could cause such misunderstandings. If you claim this is how I've been duped when differentiating hackers like this, then that's just too bad. If there is a plausible explanation for how he knew where certain players are, then I won't ban them based on the likelihood of the opposite being true. Hell, I've been banned from countless servers because my headshot ratio "seemed too high" with no server stats to claim otherwise.

However the environment in which we both grew up in seems a bit different which would help explain our different points of view. In cs1.5/1.6, people didn't care about being caught not only because they were douchebags, but because they had access to cdkey generators. This made it rather pointless to even try hiding hacks. Anyway, you're right about the ban being in the past, the only thing that will prob get rei love unbanned now is conclusive evidence instead of speculation.

I understood your post. However I do not know who you are being that this was your second post. That being said if there is no proof it doesn't matter, like I said people causing problems for the community as a whole will be banned. We have a lot of good players on our server, so its not like hey your banned because your good. Its more to please the majority.

In the future please do not post in the ban appeals section unless you are an admin or you have been banned.

As for the ban. This ban will be reviewed by the majority of the admins and we will get back to you within a day or two. In the mean time sit tight.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Thread has been locked for now,
As for the ban. This ban will be reviewed by the majority of the admins and we will get back to you within a day or two. In the mean time sit tight.

Sit tight everyone, it's not like we have a history of Banning people for the fuck of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.