• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

banned for wallhack

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally i guess it's my turn eh? so i got banned by leroy permanently for "wallhacking" is what the website says. at this point i already know how this works. i'm pretty much just hoping other members of the clan that have played with me can vouch for my integrity. i don't know why the admin suspected this or how long he was spectating me before actually getting to my screen on any given moment, etc. i really don't know what else to say. my steamid is: STEAM_0:1:199543

if other members of the clan agree with leroy, please speak up i would like to hear what others have to say.

thanks for your time.

- maverick

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
hey buddy,

yes, I banned you, and yes, it was a very hard decision. Numerous regs and td members have complained and spec'd you over numerous maps, including myself. You defintely have the uncanny nack for being able to pin-point where the enemy will come out, and shoot without zero hesitation.

I'm not an asshole, and if you want to do this CAL style with teh screenshots on a reputable server (not ours), then I would be more than willing to reverse the ban and apologize.

Thanks,
Jeroy

[quote1285730841=Leroy]
hey buddy,

yes, I banned you, and yes, it was a very hard decision. Numerous regs and td members have complained and spec'd you over numerous maps, including myself. You defintely have the uncanny nack for being able to pin-point where the enemy will come out, and shoot without zero hesitation.

I'm not an asshole, and if you want to do this CAL style with teh screenshots on a reputable server (not ours), then I would be more than willing to reverse the ban and apologize.

Thanks,
Jeroy
[/quote1285730841]

what blows is cheaters to begin with. they really ruined the game for players who are just good. it makes it so difficult to decide if someone is or isn't. and many times it is a cheater yet many other times it's just someone who is better. you obviously have to go with what you think and just stand behind that decision. i've been an admin. i know what it's like. it sucks not knowing so you just eliminate the threat. anyways, i'm just going to say this one more time just to put it out there, but i do not cheat in any way, shape, or form.

and leroy, i'm not sure what you mean by proving myself CAL style? elaborate?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Screenshots, where you take screenshots between rounds, etc.

We're looking into another method of proving cheats or not, bear with us, shouldn't be longer than a day or two before we've worked out a strategy.

Thanks man,
Leroy

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Ok, in order to convince me, do as follows:
Record in a known public server, take CAL style screenshots, on 3 stock maps with you posting ~2.7kpd

The server must be 32player and roughly full.

yes drek. that is a huge problem. doing what leroy is asking doesn't and won't prove anything. if that's REALLY what you want, then i guess when i have the time to find 3 "known" servers and go for a good run i will do it. but it doesn't prove anything. it's like giving a student a take-home exam and saying don't cheat. of course you can and most likely will cheat lol.

i wouldn't even know what you consider as well known servers, so maybe a few suggestions?

and i know you probably don't care enough but you have a much better chance just spectating me for cheats rather than doing as you requested. surprised i'm a cheat and hoob is legit =[

not saying he cheats, but yea...

been playing this game since beta! anyways it seems like this method is just more of a way to discourage me from doing as requested then hoping for a chance for an unban with no guarantee. but again like i said, as time goes by when i have a chance i will try to gather your evidence for you lol

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
It's a simple request mang, and if you CAL you have to do it all the time. Whether you toggle your shit or not, its the first step.

Status
Not open for further replies.