• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Banned for Community Affiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name When Banned: -=GHS[A]=- Iankiller69
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44037500
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Don't remember which one I went to first, one of the many Trade rawr's.
Ban Reason: Autobanned from all darkly servers for my affiliation with GGODD's Hell Servers Community.

State your case: I know that there has been an ongoing "Community War" you could say between GHS and Darkly. I just really don't think that your problems with our community should reach out to all of the players that wear our tags. Before I ever joined GHS I frequented Darkly servers, and have very fond memories of the people and fun times I've had there. I was wondering if it was too much to ask to be unbanned from your fine servers. Extra info, I was banned about early to mid may. around 2:00 in the morning.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hi -=GHS[A]=- Iankiller69, thank you for appealing

GGODDs HELL SERVERS (hereby referred to as GHS ) has on several occasions glorified and promoted ornery and illegal activity. DGN and its corresponding servers do not condone said actions, and the decision was made to not welcome players who identify and/or affiliate themselves with groups who promote such behavior, specifically GHS. This is reflected in the Server Rules which apply to all DGN servers and affiliated products/services:

4. Your Name And Your Tag Will Be Scrutinized.

There will be no tolerance for names that glorify or promote the use of hacks, cheats, or racism. Names that advertise servers, IRC channels, Steam groups, and web sites of other communities or clans are not acceptable without permission.

Additionally, players belonging to, or glorifying known trouble-making/hacking groups, clans, communities, and servers may be banned at anytime without warning. Example: myg0t. If you feel your ban was unwarranted, you may appeal here.

The intention of these guidelines is not to spur any form of feud or "Community War" which you referred to, rather to not affiliate ourselves with said groups and maintain quality among our servers. Certainly, though, banning all players may seem rash and unreasonable, which does make this entire ordeal difficult to deal with. Thus, I am placing this appeal under review to be considered. Additionally, I notice by your tag that you are an admin of GHS. I believe it would be very beneficial for us to discuss this further, and if you can do so please feel free to add me on Steam; you may find my profile by clicking the delicious pancake pictured below.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
It has been decided for you ban to be lifted from DGN servers. However, our auto-banning policies will remain the same and any further GHS members will need to appeal individually, and no bans are guaranteed to be lifted. You're welcome to further discuss this with me if you so choose.

Thanks for your patience, enjoy the servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.