• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadOnion

I'm New Here
# 366 20 "Zombie Christ" STEAM_1:0:41617427 1:46:50 137 0 active 60000
Damage Taken from "Zombie Christ" - 121 in 1 hit

Tased me at the start of the round, then ran off laughing about it.

Was unprovoked, haven't spoken to him all game.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Roach is the current Admin on the server. Have you mentioned what happened to him? It might have just been a temporary moment of insanity. We'll keep our eyes open.

Zombie Christ, what do you have to say for yourself, young man?

Edit: Roach says he has already given him a stern warning after the incident. :)

SadOnion

I'm New Here
Didn't know that was the avenue that I should've taken.
Hope it happens again so he'd incur a punishment because I heard him talking some b/s about me "harassing him" as the reason for doing it.

Thanks for looking into it and for your help

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I was on shortly after that too, I told him to effing stop. He said "ok" and didnt do it anymore. Zombie Christ is a cool cat, he just gets too carried away when hes having fun.

Roach

TD Admin
Roach is the current Admin on the server. Have you mentioned what happened to him? It might have just been a temporary moment of insanity. We'll keep our eyes open.

Zombie Christ, what do you have to say for yourself, young man?

Edit: Roach says he has already given him a stern warning after the incident. :)

theres some goofing around that happens in the server sometimes.
for example me and remy had a taze tk war for a full map of office resulting in both of us losing like 400 points.
its one thing to goof around with your buddies, but its a totally different thing to just taze random pubbers for getting in your way.
i told zombie this and he seemed sincere with his apology.
hes a good guy, butlike biop said he gets carried away and doesnt seem to understand when he's doing shit thats unfun for other parties.

Zombie Christ

I'm New Here
Sorry for my late response, have been very busy recently. Everything that has been said is valid and I do admit I do get carried away. This will not happen again. I apologize for the inconvenience that my immaturity has caused. Hopefully my image will not be damaged by my misbehavior. Roach did contact me and I am very thankfully that he was willing to do so. I have the utmost respect for the Admins. Once again I want to let all the individuals that are involved that I am sorry and it will not happen again.

All hail ZombieChrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.