• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Ban Request TF2 Darkly Chicago 3 Shark/Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
Same guy as I posted before about mic spamming. He tried to scam a kid out of several refined. I have video evidence of this which I will upload to Youtube on an unlisted link if so required. He promised to craft a weapon for the child if the child provided the proper materials, as well as pay him the -ludirus- price of 1 additional refined. Note: This was for an Atomizer bat, which at most sells for 1 scrap metal/ 1/10th of a Refined. Next he bought the one of the craft materials off of the child for 2 weapons. Then the child started crafting the metal required to craft the Atmoizer bat. Whilst crafting he noticed the scrap metal he was using was untradeable, likely due to the materials he was using and/or the fact he's FTP. The scammer/sharker then encouraged him to continue crafting and wasting his items by saying 'Craft your non-tradeables or something or just keep crafting your normal weapons it should work', repeatedly. Now the child is weaponless and with useless scrap metal. Defeated the scammer then asks 'well what're you going to do now' and the child says 'Well why don't I just trade you my other scrap metal? I'll trade 3 scrap metal.' To which the scammer/sharker happily agreed to.

Some of you unfamiliar with TF2 likely won't understand this. More or less what happened was this person was trying to take advantage of an unknowledgable TF2 noob by selling him a weapon for 10x it's price. Then he trolled the noob by making him craft away all his weapons, leaving him with nothing. Then he tried to shark him again by selling him the weapon for 3x it's price. After that, he continued to make orangutang sex noises in the mic. He also continued to yell 'Get pooped on' and then he called me out and said I was abusing my 'admin powers' (lolwat) and was trying to make him look bad.

He claimed I was an abusive member because I told him I was going to post this on the forums, and because I told him I was going to bend him over my knee and molest him with a garden hose. I fail to see the abuse there, except for the poor hose. He then put the Darkly tag on (misspelled as Darkely) and began claiming and advertising he was a Darkly admin to everyone.

So let's recap. He sharked a kid for an item worth 10x what he was offering (trying to cheat someone out of their items willingly, but not outright scamming them because the kid is still receiving an item), then he tried to scam him with the bullshit craft story, then he tricked him into wasting his weapons on useless scrap crafts, then he tried to shark him -yet again- for the same item, but this time 'only' for 3x the price (the child did not know what the price of the item actually was). Then he mic spammed again and again, then swore and called Darkly a fail community. He also insulted the admins for making such a bad motd and servers. Then he tried, though unsuccessfully, to convince others of his supposed adminship. He tried to scam, shark, and troll. He called Darkly a shit community and insulted everyone on the server. He also insulted the admins and tried to pose as one.

Name: THE_CREEPER87
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51875837
Server: TF2 Chicago Trade/Idle 3

I will post screenshots, as well as the video of the ingame chat if requested too. What is shown is -other players- flipping out and caps locking "scammer" as well as other things toward this user.

Note: I have instructed THE_CREEEPER87 how to create a forum account and state his case is he desires. I have linked him to the forums and explained how he has to follow a ban appeal format as well. He does -not- have an excuse to come on here and defend himself. If he chooses not to, I personally think that's proof enough of his guilt. He is currently online and on the server as I type this. Thanks for your time.

EDIT: I have uploaded a small Youtube clip of me asking the server (again) if he deserves to be banned. Only 2 people reply unfortunately as the rest left/were afk. However, the victim does say 'He deserves to be banned for scamming he' and so does another person via text. I know the quality is shit, however if you full screen it you can see the names.

Before you ask why I uploaded that but not the other things, because of the time, energy, and space it takes up. As I said before, I will upload the rest if required for a decision to be made, but I'm hoping all of this is proof enough.

EDIT 2: He just said that he's amazed I'd go through all the trouble for this beautiful community, and he's amazed that I did all this work to get him removed. Then he said 'Fine, you caught me whatever I don't care so who cares if I get perma banned from this server I'll just so scam others ooooooo I'm so scared you nigger!'. After having half the server jump down his throat for that he left. I doubt he'll return but would prefer if disciplinary action is taken just in case his hemorrhoids act up again and he returns.

Side note: Sorry about the novel, just wanted to be thorough.

Electricjars

A Little Darkly
Offenses in short:
1. Taking advantage of a new player in order to gain profit (Sharking)
2. Mic Spamming (As seen here also http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/threads/darkly-tf2-chicago-trade-3-mic-spammer.8367/)
3. Claiming to be a DARKLY Admin
4. Started to disrespect DARKLY calling us 'a fail community'
5. Disrespecting other members of the server

Did I miss anything?

You forgot to mention specifically the orangutang sex noises, but other than that you got it, more or less.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
By looking at his chat logs, it seems he has dropped the 'N' bomb a few times.

I will go ahead with a ban based purely on the fact that he doesn't seem like the kind of person we want here.
He can appeal if he likes, in which case I would ask you to post your video evidence of everything that he has done.

Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.