• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Ban Request: Team Stackers

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
site_1_rand_804757937_nba_lebrons_l_aap.jpg

iCe

TD Admin
weak... and its not that bad of a stack they will not dominate... blown up wayyyy out of proportion. Kobe is still better than all 3 and i hate the lakers

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
I dont follow basketball but dont act like Lebron James is some shitty player.

He`ll dunk on you and ur momma any day.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
SB speaks truth, though kobe is still the best player in the NBA, Lebron is deadly, and Wade is smooth... hes my favourite player. these 3 can make a change, they've trained together for the olympics and all-star team together.. they just need to gel and it'd be something not many teams could stop.

they all signed for 6 years so we'll have to see how it goes, don't expect to see anything great this next season.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
[quote1278830561=Shotgun Jesus]
I hope they lose. Bad.
[/quote1278830561]

Why?

They won't lose, they will be the best team in the NBA for the next six years. They all took pay cuts to play together.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
Bosh and Wade are wayyy too injury prone.

Calling it now,

Bosh gets injured.
Wade has a shitty season.
Lebron is left carrying another team only to get rolled in the playoffs (granting they make it)

They look good on paper but they already have too many egos on there.

= FAIL

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Im personally gonna start watching basketball just to see if theyre gonna be any good.

iCe

TD Admin
First off im not hating b/c they are now the yankees of baseketball, but they will not succeed like they are hyped to be. First of I give it till mid season before there is tension between wade and lebron. LEBRON IS A GOOD BASKETBALL player, but he is no kobe/jordan/Johnson he has proven he cannot close the deal so lets get him off his high horse. He sold out and its going to bite him in the ass

vinny paz

TD Admin
Lebron is by far the best basketball player in the NBA, and he hasn't even reached his peak. It's kinda scary how good he is. Kobe may come close, but he just isn't physically as dominant as Lebron is. Plus his team is stacked with Gasol and Odom, and it was stacked in the past with a younger healthy Shaq. Titles don't always mean better player, just better teams.

Speakin of which, Lebron and Wade on the same team is unfair to the NBA. I'd say it will rival the Jordan/Pippen duo, given they stay healthy.

mandy

TD Member
[quote1278885860=OG buckshot jr]
[quote1278883595=Mandy]
OH FUCK THAT!
I just lost so much respect.
[/quote1278883595]

lol why?
[/quote1278885860]
Because they made such a big fucking stink about it.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
I honestly don't follow that much basketball, but generally the greats tend to turn franchises around not join already powerful ones. Lebron showed he had the ability to lead a team to a championship. Insstead he took the easy way out of joining up with a bunch of superstars so will pretty roll most of the other teams.

Lebron could have just as easily picked a different franchise with a decent roster and potentially LEAD to a champonship victory. Now he's just a part of it. What a tool.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
[quote1278886966=skd_mrk]
I honestly don't follow that much basketball, but generally the greats tend to turn franchises around not join already powerful ones. Lebron showed he had the ability to lead a team to a championship. Insstead he took the easy way out of joining up with a bunch of superstars so will pretty roll most of the other teams.

Lebron could have just as easily picked a different franchise with a decent roster and potentially LEAD to a champonship victory. Now he's just a part of it. What a tool.
[/quote1278886966]

There's no I in team! :)

Hinouchi

TD Admin
[quote1278887609=BIOP]
[quote1278886966=skd_mrk]

[/quote1278886966]

There's no I in team! :)
[/quote1278887609]

but there is M and E in team :D

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1278888071=skd_mrk]

[/quote1278888071]

He's doing what Lebron wants. Just like any one of you, you do whats good for you. He turned down more money to play for Miami. Wade/Bosh are friends of his and fellow team USA players so why would he not go there?

Would you not choose to play on a team your friends play on? Lets get serious now.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1278889237=Shortbus]
He's doing what Lebron wants. Just like any one of you, you do whats good for you. He turned down more money to play for Miami. Wade/Bosh are friends of his and fellow team USA players so why would he not go there?

Would you not choose to play on a team your friends play on? Lets get serious now.
[/quote1278889237]
Fuck that, he could have had a killer story for his legacy. One of the best basketball players ever, gets drafted first overall by his hometown. Puts the franchise on the map, leads them to the finals, suffers heartbreaking loss. Now wouldn't the best end to this story be to stick around, get back to the finals, and win it?

Guy sucked out. He's Wade's bitch now.

iCe

TD Admin
lebron better than kobe............hahahah that statement is sooooooo bad... and btw lebron had shaq and did shit so that statement is also more aids then spinny