• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Ban req

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel

I'm New Here
1839 28 "kelvar FREE ACE" STEAM_1:0:8973838 00:17 89 0 active 128000
I do not wish to be part of this "community" anymore.

Money = power.

kel

I'm New Here
All I'm requesting is a ban then I'm done here. This isn't the TD I used to know, we always had each others backs.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
All I'm requesting is a ban then I'm done here. This isn't the TD I used to know, we always had each others backs.

And I'm requesting you untie your panties. If you don't want to be here, then don't, no one's forcing you to be, man. Your action here is the equivalent of me saying, "If Peter's unbanned, I quit TD."

It just so happens that I'm one of many supporters of the ban, and you're someone who doesn't support it. It's all good, no need for this nonsense. You cited adult this, adult that, but then you do this kind of childish shit... camon..

Hinouchi

TD Admin
If you do not want to be part of the community than simply self control yourself from rejoining our lovely server, No need to create drama for your protest. Can we close this? or delete?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
To all curious, I locked this thread ONLY to prevent flame wars between friends. A lot of people have long been a part of this great community, and I hate seeing people who are cool with eachother spew nonsense at eachother because they stand on different ends of this.

We're working hard towards a proper solution, and we are definitely trying to satisfy everyone - both for, and against the ban against Peter Pan.

Just chill out, and maybe take a break from forum while we sort this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.