• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Ban expired but still banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRADING CARD CYBORG

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: LikeASumbodeee!!!
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58073636
Game: TF2
Server: I don't remember, sorry.
Ban Reason: Unintentional mod impersonation

State your case:
Hi! Unlike most appeals you read, I'm not hear to whine about how I was unfairly banned (it doesn't matter any more). Anyway, I was fooling around and i think i changed my name to a mod's so I got a one month ban. So far so good, and I deserved it. Only thing is that was in March of this year, and I'm still banned and I don't know why. It's been like 6 months, and I've been patient, thinking it was a bug or glitch or something that would be soon resolved. It was clearly a one month ban as it was a minor offense, I changed my name immediately when asked to do so and it was my first ban; ever as seen here: http://darklygaming.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:58073636&advType=steamid

I just want to get this sorted out. Thanks for the read, and sorry for the inconvience!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'm not sure what is happening for a few reasons.
I checked, yes your 1 month ban should have expired.
I also decided to search up your Steam ID on SteamRep. When the page loaded it said you were banned by Valve. Only when I refreshed the page it said no special reputation.
There seems to be a lot of weird glitches happening around you.

In either case, I've just re-banned and unbanned you again, see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.