• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name When Banned: «BBQ» Blunts Douglas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34186861
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Toronto Darkly Trade/Idle #2 (I think)
Ban Reason: Racism

State your case: I was not being racist and there is no evidence to support such accusations. In fact, I was idling and therefore, could not have been being racist. However, I do offer advice and criticism in a matter-of-factually way (although not in a racist way) and probably upset whomever it was who decided to falsely report me. Darkly are my favorite and most frequented servers and an unwarranted three-day ban from them seems completely unreasonable. Thank you for your time.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hiya «BBQ» Blunts Douglas,

The ban wasn't "unwarranted"; racism isn't accepted on the servers and will result in appropriate action, regardless of whether it's "advice" or "criticism" or whatever else. In this instance, use of n-bombs or related slang is considered in all aspects racist language.

Considering that this is the second ban on your record for racism (among other factors), I believe a 3-day ban is reasonable. Please be patient and wait the 3 days indicated. Once the ban has expired you're free to enjoy all DGN servers and related services. I ask that you refrain from using further racial slurs, as further offenses will result in more severe repercussions.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any further inquiries, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.