• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been banned from one of my favorite trade servers recently for 'racism'. I'll be the first to admit I probably deserve this ban for my actions on that server that night, however, not being able to connect has made me realized what a great service Darkly provides for its users, and how much I miss frequenting it. Earlier that night, I was scammed out of a pair of TF2 items that I had worked excruciatingly long to save for, and after Valve's refusal to reverse the trade, I was extremely angry and disheartened that someone could take advantage of another so methodically and easily. So I guess I just started vented my anger on whoever was online at the moment.

I've spent a lot of time on that server, and that night was my only offense, I guess what I'm asking for is a second chance.
Well, it's up to your discretion now. Either way, thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.

STEAM_0:0:33232533

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
This is your chatlog:
http://darkly.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/59680

Six 'n-bombs' in the span of three minutes. I don't buy your excuse. However, you were at least decent enough to fess up to it. Here's what I'll do. I will lower your permanent ban to six months -- one month for every n-bomb. And when your ban expires, if you wish to come back, do not repeat the same mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.