• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1262664752=TiemenZ]
i never even got to try to join the server between bans (after deletion of the files) to establish what it was the caused it... how am i supposed to diagnose what the cause is?

just tell how to fix it or prove it, or whatever and ill do it.
[/quote1262664752]

You can start by showing me what you downloaded.

I am looking into this don't worry I am trying to give you the full benefit of the doubt here, so be patient.

Propaganda

TD Member
[quote1262665141=TiemenZ]
[quote1262664639=Propaganda]
Tiemenz, whether he was aware or not, was running such an application when he joined our server.
[/quote1262664639]

Even IF i WAS aware i was running a malicious program, i still haven't committed any offense at all... so i dont understand how/why i deserve a ban.

[/quote1262665141]

So what you're saying s running a malicious program isn't an offense?

68cal

TD Member
does it take long for him to appeal his ban on KAC? I know this guy IRL and he definitly wouldnt try to cheat.

Propaganda

TD Member
From one of the staff over at KAC

[blockquote]It is not possible for the client to have a setting of sv_consistency different from the server.
Unless a third party application is injecting the CVAR value into the Counter-Strike Source game.
The server by default will dictate to all clients the CVAR value.
So yes they were cheating and it's definite.[/blockquote]

So there you go.

what... this makes absolutely no sense. I have like 7 or 8 games attached to my steam ID, im not going to spend like $100 rebuying all the games because i HAD a virus or something on my computer that YOUR server did not like. This is day 2 of no CS, and ive been nothing but cooperative. But im starting to get a little annoyed. You guys are telling me to go to websites, makes accounts to beg for ban appeals that i apparantly didn't even have. Im asking for a solution to the problem. What programs i had running, or what i did or did not downlosd is irrelevant. What your suggesting Props (and correct me if im wrong) was that I had a program that tried to change the ingame variables, and im not arguing that, if thats why the server says im banned, thats the legitimate reason whether i was aware of the application or not. HOWEVER, in any current working judicial system everyone is innocent until proven guilty... I have not been proven guilty or even accused of cheating by anyone. So this entire thread to me seems arbitrary as does the fact that im STILL banned.

Propaganda

TD Member
Whatever. Clearly you don't know what you did, I will give you that. In fact because you're so noobish I am going to unban you out of sympathy. Don't be downloading stuff you don't know about from here forward, ask your pal 68 before you fuck around with your game files, a KAC ban is one thing but if you get VAC banned then you're really fucked. And once again, it has nothing to do with OUR server, it was a KAC ban, clearly you were running something you shouldn't have been. And as far as you being annoyed think about it, we are working to keep the server clean of cheaters, you should be grateful for that.

And you can thank 68CAL for vouching for you otherwise you would be long gone.

im glad u actually came through on your word, about giving me the benefit of the doubt. and yes I AM grateful and appreciative you guys do ur best to keep the server clean of cheaters and others that violate the rules.

see you on the battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.