• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

pure

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: pure
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:9869
Game: CS:S
Server: Toronto Darkly | NO AWP/AUTO
Ban Reason: walling

i was banned by TD | ICE a while back for suspected walls. i don't remember the exact date. i've been playing counter-strike for quite some time. i'm good friends with roachyroach :)

Roach

TD Admin
i can vouch this guy. hes the best cs player i know when hes trying.. but has never cheated.
played with him for a long time across lots of game.

let him in folks.... it was ice... for suspected walls...lol.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
And? Roach, do you know that ice wasn't just the one who helped the ban along while the rest of admins did work and reviewed shit?

There's process, you know better. @iCe

Pure, hang tight while we review some things.

Edit: Your SID isn't pulling any details in our ban system. Sure you have the right one? I'll keep trying.

Found you under steam_0.0.

I'll keep digging details. It doesn't help your case that it's been so long. Why wait?

Last edited:

Roach

TD Admin
Oh fuckoff of course I was talking to him. And of course I'm going to back him. I told him to post on the forum and I'd pit in a good word for him. Cause he doesn't cheat... What the fuck are you trying to say? He's my friend.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Oh fuckoff of course I was talking to him. And of course I'm going to back him. I told him to post on the forum and I'd pit in a good word for him. Cause he doesn't cheat... What the fuck are you trying to say? He's my friend.
I'm trying to say without many details it doesn't look good. You bumped a private post in an admin thread that might help. Drop the shitty attitude, it does nothing for you.

So you're both clear, I'm on neither side of the fence, I'm only trying to get details and help out because some admins may not be as active anymore.

Roach, you and I will settle whatever little difference we have elsewhere. This thread is for pure.

@iCe

If ice doesn't respond, we'll have a quick admin conference and decide.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Thanks for the patience, pure. Roach and I talked it out and given the lack of details from the ban, we'd like to give @iCe (banning admin) the chance to reply within a reasonable amount of time.

With Roach's backing, I personally don't have a problem with an unban, but it's nice not to step on a bro's toes (we try not to mince in each-other's bans).

Hang tight, I'm hoping we have this resolved in the next 24hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.