• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckchucker

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Geralt of Rivia
Steam ID: Steamcommunity.com/id/Gywnbleidd
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Darkly | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2
Ban Reason: Racism

State your case:
I was idling, and had been idling for atleast 4 hours beforehand, only coming back to check up on what items I had accumulated, never talking, never doing anything except checking. Until I came on to check and found out I had been banned, and ofcourse I had no idea what I had done to warrant a ban, so I checked on the website, and found out I had been banned permanently for racism. Now I fail to comprehend how idling for around 4 hours and never talking can warrant a ban for racism, so I would very much like an explanation as to why I was permanently banned, and if it is possible to remove the ban, as there has obviously been a mistake.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
You were reported for Racism and Admin Impersonation.
The ban reason was simply put as Racism because we do not have a "Racism and Admin Impersonation" ban reason.
To satisfy your needs, I will add that as a custom reason now.

While one instance of a Racist comment isn't that bad, Impersonating an Admin is a huge offence here at Darkly.
You cannot go around posing yourself as an Admin and threatening to Ban people for stupid reasons.
While making yourself look like a tool, you are also making Darkly look like a bad community with bad Admins.

We have zero tolerance for your kind of behaviour, people like you drive people away from servers.
Your ban stays, have a nice day.

Shotgun Jesus TF2 Section please.

chuckchucker

I'm New Here
You were reported for Racism and Admin Impersonation.
The ban reason was simply put as Racism because we do not have a "Racism and Admin Impersonation" ban reason.
To satisfy your needs, I will add that as a custom reason now.

While one instance of a Racist comment isn't that bad, Impersonating an Admin is a huge offence here at Darkly.
You cannot go around posing yourself as an Admin and threatening to Ban people for stupid reasons.
While making yourself look like a tool, you are also making Darkly look like a bad community with bad Admins.

We have zero tolerance for your kind of behaviour, people like you drive people away from servers.
Your ban stays, have a nice day.

Shotgun Jesus TF2 Section please.

So what, I joke about being a mod because I was bored and you permanently ban me? Only a fool would've believed anything I said, not to mention I have nothing in my name nor title to state that I am an admin or a mod. People like me do not make Darkly look like a bad community with bad admins, and people like me do not drive people away from your servers. What does that is people like you who think they have divine power over everyone they come into contact with, and so act like fascist dictators and permanently ban people for having fun and enjoying themselves. People like me who hold no power do not drive people away, it's people who have the power and who abuse it, is what drives people away.

All you Darkly admins are the same, as soon as one person annoys you, you ban them just to remind yourselves as to how much 'power' you hold. Why have trade servers that are dedicated to people having fun and mucking around when you can't even do that without fear of being banned?
I'm glad I'm permanently banned, else I probably wouldn't have had my eyes opened to what self-righteous and pretentious cunts you all are.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Well, if you didn't have a chance of appealing before, you have certainly lost it now.
Insulting the community you got banned from is definitely not the way to go if you want your ban lifted.

What you are failing to understand, is that playing here at Darkly is not your god given right, it is a privilege.
If you cannot play nicely, you don't get to play at all.

Judging from your response, I can tell that banning you was the right decision.
If you think that laying down threats on other players is a joke to play while you are bored, then you do not deserve to play here.
Pure and simple.

Thank you for showing your true colours in your reply, it only gave me a stronger reason to keep you banned.

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
So what, I joke about being a mod because I was bored and you permanently ban me? Only a fool would've believed anything I said, not to mention I have nothing in my name nor title to state that I am an admin or a mod. People like me do not make Darkly look like a bad community with bad admins, and people like me do not drive people away from your servers. What does that is people like you who think they have divine power over everyone they come into contact with, and so act like fascist dictators and permanently ban people for having fun and enjoying themselves. People like me who hold no power do not drive people away, it's people who have the power and who abuse it, is what drives people away.

Incorrect....people will believe, which in turn makes then not believe and dis trust us. I've had many people say they won't trust me because they have had other "mods/admins" scam or screw them over. Being an admin requires the higher ups and community to trust you. When children like you compromise this, it becomes a serious offense, as it can hinder the process''s of enforcing and regulating rules.

All you Darkly admins are the same, as soon as one person annoys you, you ban them just to remind yourselves as to how much 'power' you hold. Why have trade servers that are dedicated to people having fun and mucking around when you can't even do that without fear of being banned?
I'm glad I'm permanently banned, else I probably wouldn't have had my eyes opened to what self-righteous and pretentious cunts you all are.

Looking at your chat from when you were reported shows you were going to kick and ban people for killing you......sooooo how is that having people have fun? YOU are the one putting fear of being banned into people making you the "self righteous cunt".... Us admins are simple removing the problem so everyone else can have fun on the servers.

chuckchucker

I'm New Here
Well, if you didn't have a chance of appealing before, you have certainly lost it now.
Insulting the community you got banned from is definitely not the way to go if you want your ban lifted.

What you are failing to understand, is that playing here at Darkly is not your god given right, it is a privilege.
If you cannot play nicely, you don't get to play at all.

Judging from your response, I can tell that banning you was the right decision.
If you think that laying down threats on other players is a joke to play while you are bored, then you do not deserve to play here.
Pure and simple.

Thank you for showing your true colours in your reply, it only gave me a stronger reason to keep you banned.

Are you seriously implying you were going to unban me after stating quite clearly that my ban would stay? Do you take me for a complete idiot? I know there was no way my ban was going to be lifted, and by saying that it was is a total lie, and you know god damn well it was. You won't fool me, you won't make me feel regret for saying what I did, in some kind of false hope that I may be unbanned one day. You think playing on your servers are a privilege? If it is, then why do so many people have free reign and access to them? If they were a privilege, would they not be password protected? You're acting as if the Darkly servers are the only trade servers in TF2, which you may not realise it, but they are not. I can just as easily join another server as I joined the Darkly ones, and the only reason I appealed this ban was because I'm not one to take unjust punishments like a bitch. Ban me for 1 week, fair enough, ban me for a month, fair enough, but a permanent ban for anything other than blatantly hacking to gain an unfair advantage, is unfair and unjust in itself.

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
Are you seriously implying you were going to unban me after stating quite clearly that my ban would stay? Do you take me for a complete idiot? I know there was no way my ban was going to be lifted, and by saying that it was is a total lie, and you know god damn well it was. You won't fool me, you won't make me feel regret for saying what I did, in some kind of false hope that I may be unbanned one day. You think playing on your servers are a privilege? If it is, then why do so many people have free reign and access to them? If they were a privilege, would they not be password protected? You're acting as if the Darkly servers are the only trade servers in TF2, which you may not realise it, but they are not. I can just as easily join another server as I joined the Darkly ones, and the only reason I appealed this ban was because I'm not one to take unjust punishments like a bitch. Ban me for 1 week, fair enough, ban me for a month, fair enough, but a permanent ban for anything other than blatantly hacking to gain an unfair advantage, is unfair and unjust in itself.

Do you think before you speak? You were claiming to get people banned for killing you... How is THAT " fair punishment"

And from what you've show so far.. Yes I do take you for an idiot and yes you're taking it like a bitch...You haven't proved us otherwise yet.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Are you seriously implying you were going to unban me after stating quite clearly that my ban would stay? Do you take me for a complete idiot?

I was not implying anything of the sort, if you re-read what I put..
"if you didn't have a chance of appealing before, you have certainly lost it now."
What I was implying, was that you had no chance of appealing, and even less since your recent outbursts.

In either case, this appeal is closed.
Go and see if WTF Gaming is still open.
They would LOVE you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.