• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I think so far I've seen all that I have to see from you, Fat Duck.

Once I have posted this, you have one final shot of convincing me that your story is true, so far I see quite a lot of holes in it and I will let you figure those out for yourself.
Once this one post has been finish by yourself, I will take a loot at it, and take a look at everything else and review the situation.

Please, keep your post on-topic.
Do not veer off on to the whole "I am very sorry" etc etc.
This is your one chance to tell me the honest truth, and answer any questions honestly that you may have skipped over in previous posts.

Remember, this is your last chance.
Go.

Fat DUCK

I'm New Here
Ok I may not be able to put it perfectly but I'll try. Me and my younger brother both started out as a newbie . We have been playing tf2 for a long time , without being able to purchase anything from steam store me and my brother came up with this idea of scamming . We both know it wasn't right doing it but we have been admiring people for 2 years and so we both started out with scamming a hat ( first time then got ban ) .My brother account got banned the next day but fortunately mine wasn't so I decided to stop so as to not getting ban. And my brother created another account and restarted from scratch and as he continue to scam he gets better and better I couldn't stop him no matter what I do, he just won't listen. So one day he's account ( the one that was tied to my account ) got a SR and DGN tag so I said told ya . The next few days I played in peace until when I woke up one morning and went to a trade server that suddenly has my name a scammer tag . And that was when I came to appeal this situation.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Well, thank you for the final post.

Here is what I found wrong with your appeal.
1. You first claim that the account is a shared account, and then inist through the rest of the appeal that it is your brothers and only his account.
2. You say "we scammed once" but have only admitted through this thread that your brother has scammed.
3. You have now through recent posts admitted that your "brother" has scammed more than once.
4. You claim the scam you were banned for happened in 2012, when the report thread, the scam and the ban all took place in 2013 - you either don't remember when you got banned, or there is more than one scam and you aren't letting on to us just how many you know of.
5. I asked you about the female names, you addressed one of them but not for the account you are currently using - you claim that this is an account that you made to turn over a new leaf, when clearly at the time of the original ban, this account was being used as a fake identity.
6. You admit in your final post that you have scammed, knowingly, and decided to stop. This does not mean you are no longer a scammer, it just means that you are finally admitting to it.
and finally, 7. You claim that within a few days, you realised you were banned and came here to appeal. I can tell you now that the ban/report was in April of this year, and you are now appealing in October. That is a whole 6 Months, half a year, to appeal. Not a few days.

It is because of those 7 points, and more, that I am not going to accept your appeal here.
I can pick a lot of faults with your story and those are something I should not be able to find.

From my personal viewpoint, you are not telling the whole truth.
There are literally hundreds of people appealing bans/tags all over the world with the "my brother" "my cousin" or "my friend" excuse.
Because of that it's already hard to believe you, even without picking faults in your story.

As I said in my previous post, that was your last chance, you do not need to reply or make a new thread.
Your appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.