• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat DUCK

I'm New Here
Name when banned: Jocelyn
Steam id : STEAM_0:0:61836015
Game : Team fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 |
Ban reason: tied, scamming
State case: hi darkly, my account was tied to an account which is reported for PayPal scamming and the account is me and my brother shared account and I also know that I should take responsibility instead of blaming him , we scammed once and now I have decided to play legitly and even my unusual was not scammed from
. I know I have made mistakes and I decided to turn over a new leaf and I'm willing to pay back for the mistakes that I have done . All I wanted from you is to give me my last chance to prove that I'll change for good . Thanks for your time in reading this and really sorry for all the trouble that I have cause .

Yours faithfully,
Fat DUCK

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Hello Fat Duck, I know you spoke to me on Steam but this is the proper way to appeal a scammer tag.

First off, do you have any way to prove that you do infact have a brother, let alone that he is infact the owner of the other account?
As you can imagine the "my brother did it" is the most commonly used excuse in the history of ban appeals.
Anything you think that can help us to believe your story would really help.

Fat DUCK

I'm New Here
I can take a pic of me holding a paper stating fat duck and beside me would be my brother that will make u guys trust me right?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Not really no, anybody could get their brother to hold up a piece of paper for a picture.
That does not immediately prove that there are 2 different users for 2 different accounts.

Lets go at this from a different angle for the time being...

You state in your appeal that the account reported for scamming was in-fact a shared account.
You also state "we scammed once" obviously implying that you were involved with the scam that you stated your brother committed to me on Steam Chat.
Now with this in mind...
Could you give me, in your own words, the full story of what happened during this scam, who was involved and just how much involvement you had with it.

Remember, I will also be doing some research so it is in your best interest to be as truthful as you possibly can be.

Fat DUCK

I'm New Here
Well I was maybe an estimated 10-20% involved because he told me whether that he should scam this person or not I said don't scam or u will be banned.He listen a few times but after awhile he scammed someone but I did not care because he will not listen to me even if I say stop scamming, so I said I was involved 10-20% because I did not really stop him from scamming the victim. We do not remember the victim name as it happened in 2012.(so sorry)

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
So are you saying that your "brother" has scammed more than one person?
Just how many scams have been committed through this "shared account"?

Fat DUCK

I'm New Here
Nope I'm saying that my brother he wants to scam multiple people but all of that I stopped him from doing, until there was once which I was quite angry and he came to ask me whether he should scam so I said its ur choice if u got ban I won't be able to help u. So he only scammed one person and the next few days my account was tied to his.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
You still have not answered my question properly.
How many scams has the account in question committed, this "brothers" account.
I don't need all the extra bits, please just give me straight forward answers to keep this process simple.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
And you say this scam happened in 2012 so you do not remember the details?

Just how many other Alternate accounts do you or your brother have?

Fat DUCK

I'm New Here
I have 2 account 1 is the current one and the other got hack because someone send me a pishing link. And my brother has 2 accounts 1 of them is the scamming one and the other is to turn over a new leaf( like decided to forget about the pass and start a new life)

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Could you give me some kind of explanation as to why that account, and the one you are currently using, both had false identities as females at the time of the main account being marked?
That in its self seems overly fishy to me.

And you missed this question earlier regarding the scam your "brother" committed:
And you say this scam happened in 2012 so you do not remember the details?

Fat DUCK

I'm New Here
The female account is my brother because he thinks that having a female name will allow to get free items . And my main account is Fat DUCK which is a male name or an animal name. Yep the scam took place in 2012 and I thinks it's a hat . To be True I'm not trying to push the blame on him is just that because I did not scam so I don't want to have a SR tag and DGN tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.