• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Ban Appeal - Improper TK

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMELTN

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: SMELTN™
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:6451866
Game: CS: GO
Server: Toronto Darkly CS:GO
Ban Reason: TK

First off let me say I understand you banning Tker's.. Next thank you for allowing me to appeal my ban.

I found your server a few weeks ago when I got tired of playing standard CS pub servers. Its a great server and so I told my son about your server as well (codyman). I talked him into joining me yesterday for a few rounds on your server and on one of our rounds he decided to shoot me in the leg in spawn. He laughed, I chased him and shot him back in the leg.. He shot me back and it grew. Neither of us fully TK'ed each other as we knew an admin would get mad at that and kick one of us. Thats why I am kinda confused as to how I got banned. I never killed him, I just shot him a few times in the feet and he did the same to me. It also wasn't IN spawn as I told him NOT to shoot in spawn because he could hit someone else. It was on a custom map, (which we didn't know so we were running around like idiots trying to find were we needed to go to complete the objective have having a little laugh)
Again, I understand what I did was wrong, and am a grown man and appologize for it. Again I never killed him, but understand your auto ban. I assure you if you give me another chance I promise you will not have any problems out of me again.

Again thank you for taking the time reading this.

SMELTN

Last edited:

kts

TD Admin
@MetalLobster thanks bro!

Hey @SMELTN , yea I remember banning you, I'll unban you right after this.

I totally understand having fun and teamattacking friends/family. Unfortunately when you were doing that, all I see in chat is smeltin and whoever your son's handle was teamattacking in spawn. And we get super pissed if people do that and sometimes accidentally hit others. But since it was all within the family, I totally get ya.

p.s. we will ban people for "teambleeding" not just teamkilling if intentional trolling.

Hope to see you guys on the server soon, thanks for appealing!

SMELTN

I'm New Here
@MetalLobster thanks bro!

Hey @SMELTN , yea I remember banning you, I'll unban you right after this.

I totally understand having fun and teamattacking friends/family. Unfortunately when you were doing that, all I see in chat is smeltin and whoever your son's handle was teamattacking in spawn. And we get super pissed if people do that and sometimes accidentally hit others. But since it was all within the family, I totally get ya.

p.s. we will ban people for "teambleeding" not just teamkilling if intentional trolling.

Hope to see you guys on the server soon, thanks for appealing!

Completely understand! Thanks for the warning sorry for the trouble and thanks for unbanning me. You guys are great

Status
Not open for further replies.