• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

REVISED Ban appeal : Frostass[spycrab?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostas[spycrab?]

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Frostass[spycrab?] if i remember, or Frostass
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44234352
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto 2#
Ban Reason: Ran from spycrab

State your case: We were playing spycrab, and i didnt give the bet to a man and just disconnected, i feel ashamed for such dumb decissions. Haven't done such a childish mistake in a long time, i feel sorry for myself and would like to get unbanned.

RomasPogo | Youtube

I'm New Here
Yeah, i know this dude, he's a friend of mine, playing with him long time, he never did such a mistake, i think he can pay that ref or two for guy which got scammed.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Yeah, i know this dude, he's a friend of mine, playing with him long time, he never did such a mistake, i think he can pay that ref or two for guy which got scammed.
Please do not post here again.
The Ban Appeal section is for the Banned and Admins only.

Thank you for posting Frostass.
The Admins will have a discussion about this and then one of us will come back to talk to you.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Your tag is being reduced to a caution - this will grant you access to most SteamRep-affiliated community servers and/or websites that previously banned you for your tag. Please note a caution tag will still be present on your SteamRep profile, as a caution - this mark is permanent and cannot be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.