• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Ban appeal for TD CS:GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timber

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Timber
Steam ID: STEAM_0 : 1 : 43210788
Game: Counter Strike Global Offensive
Sever: Toronto Darkly CS:GO | NO AWP/AUTO + FF ON
Ban Reason: Team kill

State your case: I was playing a round on night fever and I got team killed by my friend. So the next round I killed him and was immediately banned. I am sorry, it was very stupid of me to do that and it will not happen again. Hope I can rejoin.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Your friend killed you by mistake (or at least that's what it looked like)... you killed him on purpose.
We do not encourage TKing on purpose... so next time this happens, for your own good, I strongly advise to calm down, get in touch with an admin and do NOT take matters on your own hands.

Since repins said you are his friend and he is vouching for you, I'm OK with removing your ban for now, with the condition that if you do it again, you will be perm and don't even bother to appeal because it will be a no.

Enjoy our servers and have fun.
Report idiots to an admin or even here under this forum section if no one is in game.

Better buy repins a pizza or something for being a good friend and vouch for you... just remember, no second chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.