• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED Ban Appeal for PolkaDank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name When Banned: PolkaDank
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50980914
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #1
Ban Reason: Banned due to joking about "racism".

State your case: On December 2nd, 2014, I was banned from Darkly's server due to joking about racism. I said words such as "fat ass american rick ross" and others. It was stupid of me, and immature. I know what I have done wrong. I have learned my lesson, and wish to come back to this server as it is one of the only good servers at the moment. I apologize, and again, I have learned my lesson.

-PolkDank

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Seems that this was my ban, but the logs are gone for your chat, probably because it's been 8 months. I also noticed several instances of perm abuse in your history, as you were banned for a month by Zackychuu for it. During your ill-fated application, Tick posted a log of your command use: 116 instances in just 3 days.

I'll give this some thought, but given how seriously I take racism and the perm abuse history, please be aware of the fact that I'd be justified in saying no.
Looking back at it, I realized how big my mistake was, I understand that racism is a serious issue, and I apologize for it. I can see both sides of the story and obviously I was at fault, but it's been a while and i've learned my lesson.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Tell you what. I'm feelin' good today and I've given this some thought.

You will be unbanned on the condition that if I hear about you causing trouble again, the ban is put back in with ZERO chance of it being lifted. None whatsoever. Is that clear?

Tell you what. I'm feelin' good today and I've given this some thought.

You will be unbanned on the condition that if I hear about you causing trouble again, the ban is put back in with ZERO chance of it being lifted. None whatsoever. Is that clear?
Understood. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.