• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW Ban Appeal for Muffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffles

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: HeroSoulEater
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:42774889
Game:TF2
Server:*Wasn't provided*
Ban Reason:Asking for fake rep

State your case:
Back when I got banned I was a stupid kid (like 14-15 atm) I got banned because I was saying I was giving out free rep on a trade server without knowing what I was doing, I didn't even know what rep was or what it was for I just knew it was what people gave, now I am trying to get into trading and I realized the mistake I made a few years ago and I learned my lesson, I was a heavily influenced kid by other stupid kids and it got me banned and I ask for forgiveness.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
It looks like you were banned by @jakksilves . Unfortunately, Jakksilves is largely inactive. Unless another staff member is given the all-clear to remove this ban on his behalf, you'll have to wait out and play on non-SteamRep servers in the meantime.

Muffles

I'm New Here
It looks like you were banned by @jakksilves . Unfortunately, Jakksilves is largely inactive. Unless another staff member is given the all-clear to remove this ban on his behalf, you'll have to wait out and play on non-SteamRep servers in the meantime.
Can a staff member please get the all-clear to unmark me? @jakksilves hasn't been on Steam for 237 days

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Jakk normally doesn't ban recklessly. I'm cautious to even consider it, especially given your reason for wanting unbanned. Not once in your appeal did you actually take accountability. You blamed other kids. You blamed being young. You blamed being uneducated. You never actually said you were wrong for doing it and that it was your own fault. I'm personally doubtful that you've actually learned your lesson considering your lack of personal accountability. It'd be in your, and our, best interest if we wait for Jakk, however long that takes.

Muffles

I'm New Here
Jakk normally doesn't ban recklessly. I'm cautious to even consider it, especially given your reason for wanting unbanned. Not once in your appeal did you actually take accountability. You blamed other kids. You blamed being young. You blamed being uneducated. You never actually said you were wrong for doing it and that it was your own fault. I'm personally doubtful that you've actually learned your lesson considering your lack of personal accountability. It'd be in your, and our, best interest if we wait for Jakk, however long that takes.
I thought saying I was young and un educated meant that I took responsibility for what I did, when I wrote that I was saying I was at fault and it was a stupid thing to do and I realized my mistake and what I have done. Has anyone even been able to contact Jakk?

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
@jakksilves may be tending to real life situations. We are at his mercy. He's not one to ban unjustly. I'm under the impression that a majority of us aren't familiar with the situation, so we're going to wait on him. In relation, that means you have to wait on him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.