• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Ban Appeal: Creature from the KFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

[SHR] Little Mike

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: [SHR] Double D
Steam ID: steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45051766
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com

Ban Reason: Spycrab Runner

State your case: 642 days from now, I was banned because I ran away from a Spycrab bet over a measly amount of 3 ref. I'd made my case and one of your admins, Zackychuu, had said that you had gathered enough information and would let me know about the verdict. It has been over a year since any contact has been made from DARKLY staff and I would like to re-open my case. As I have stated in my old case, which you can find here: http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal.11413/ I have taken complete responsibility over my actions and agreed to pay the full amount which I owe. There is nothing more I need right now than this tag to be removed, after the month-long silence from the forums I had decided there was nothing I could do and I quit the game. I've been back since Gun Mettle and i've been getting into unusual trading. Nobody will trade with a marked scammer. All I ask is that you remove this tag, I can provide you with any further information you may require. Thank you for reading.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Name When Banned: [SHR] Double D
Steam ID: steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45051766
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server:
DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com

Ban Reason: Spycrab Runner

State your case: 642 days from now, I was banned because I ran away from a Spycrab bet over a measly amount of 3 ref. I'd made my case and one of your admins, Zackychuu, had said that you had gathered enough information and would let me know about the verdict. It has been over a year since any contact has been made from DARKLY staff and I would like to re-open my case. As I have stated in my old case, which you can find here: http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal.11413/ I have taken complete responsibility over my actions and agreed to pay the full amount which I owe. There is nothing more I need right now than this tag to be removed, after the month-long silence from the forums I had decided there was nothing I could do and I quit the game. I've been back since Gun Mettle and i've been getting into unusual trading. Nobody will trade with a marked scammer. All I ask is that you remove this tag, I can provide you with any further information you may require. Thank you for reading.
Right, so you admit you ran (and we knew this). And now you're banned. Everything seems right to me.. :mnotbad:.

Have fun mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.