• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

EXPIRED Ban Apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsonova

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: [SLSH] λrsonova86 WTB SFRL
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20690614
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #3 | darklytrade...
Ban Reason: Racism, ignoring admins

State your case: I was being racist/prejudice by calling someone a "Jew". I'm really sorry if I/ to of offended anyone, I saw someone advertising the buying of items at an extremely low price, and asked him"why he was jewing the guy out" referring to the person he was about to trade. I realize that was inappropriate, and I truly am sorry. I try to run a clean friendly steam group myself, and am fully aware of the difficulty maintaining a safe, fun clean environment. I AM sorry and I am NOT racist. I was using the word more as a turn of phrase then a direct insult. As for the ignoring admins, I'm now wondering whether this person WAS an admin. I remember asking if there were any admins present, (I believe the guy i harassed was a donor) and I got no response/was told there weren't any present. I'd really like to clear this up, as I love darkly servers....really didn't mean to insult the Jewish people, I just really had strong feelings towards a veteran trader taking advantage of people with 20hrs of game play. I hope e can clear this up, and although I DO agree racism should be followed up with a permanent ban, I would like greatly to NOT be loped up in that category of people. Racism is a disgusting vile poison that liters the online gaming communities, and I just want it known that I was not intending on being racist/prejudice, I must have just been in a mood that day... Thank you for your time.

Are you certain that is all that you were doing, is being racist?

(I would prefer no one else post on this appeal going forward except the banning admin and the appealing user, any posts will be removed and dealt with accordingly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.