Back to School Raffle: 1 Refined

Narf!

TD Admin
Free to enter, just post here. 1 entry per person, I'll randomly draw someone on:

Tuesday, September 4th around 18:00

Thanks for choosing DGN!

EDIT: I'm such a DERP, I just realized I may not have my refined anymore LOL, I'll have to check to night, but it might be for 2 reclaimed instead

EDIT: the following have entered:
-zackychuu
-discodude
-shoottomaim

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I have tons of items, and I don't play the game anymore. Could add some of my items/ref to your raffle.

Narf!

TD Admin
True...but...as a CS and TF2 player, I kinda wanna keep my AWP...you're welcome to raffle off your AWP, but I'm keeping mine methinks.

I'll raffle off my metals though as I'm not into the crafting -- only the playing.

Narf!

TD Admin
SOrry for the late post, but I wasn't home last night :p

From a random draw of the 3, it appears that Zackychuu has won it.

Congrats! And I should be on tonight around 18:00 EST, and here's my steam ID if you want to add me so we can make the trade easier: STEAM_0:0:14248922

Narf!

TD Admin
Hehe, better luck next time shoottomaim. I play TF2 occasionally still and will get random weapons that I have duplicates of to smelt away and give away :)

shoottomaim

BANNED
Hehe, better luck next time shoottomaim. I play TF2 occasionally still and will get random weapons that I have duplicates of to smelt away and give away :)
I got scammed of 2 manniversary paper hats and an outback intellectual, along with 2 keys.
'Tis a sad TF2 career.