Autographs and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Have any of you ever met a celebrity or received an autograph from one?

Back in 1999 when i was about 10, i met John Cusack. The movie "Pushing Tin" was being filmed at my sister's friend's house (2 houses down from mine) and me and a few people happened to catch him outside the house. Talked to him for a bit but i had no idea who the hell he was at the time.

Apparently Angelina Jolie was in that movie as well but i dont recall seeing her at the time. Didnt know who see was back then either.

Oh and i dont know if any of you know the show "Relic Hunter" but i got Tia Carrera's (the star of the show) autograph. This was back when the show was fairly new... i had no idea who she was.

Edit: Funny thing is, i never watched the movie "Pushing Tin" haha, i usually just turn to it whenever its on to see my old house/the street i used to live on lol.

And sadly, i lost the autograph i got from Tia Carrera... maybe it wouldve been worth something today. I still remember what she wrote though, "Tia Carrera, party on!" on the back of a piece of script.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I got a picture with Jason Alexander (George from Seinfeld) when I was in vegas.

mandy

TD Member
fucking sick biop! seinfeld is one of my favourite shows...

ive met lots of celebs:

jeffree star
trevor boris
the used
three days grace
suzie mcneil
avril lavigne
kelly clarkson
max green
ronnie radke
list goes on dude

although meeting suzie was the best experience. i met her a few years ago through a contest that i won and got to sing with her on stage [ive got video lol] and we got to chat for a while. shes a very nice, down-to-earth girl.

omission

TD Admin
[quote1262411331=BIOP]
I got a picture with Jason Alexander (George from Seinfeld) when I was in vegas.
[/quote1262411331]

Can i buy that picture from you?

Narf!

TD Admin
Danica Patrick. Met her at the autoshow, took pictures with her, and got her to sign her centerfold on SI swimsuit edition. Twice.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1262439967=omission™]
[quote1262411331=BIOP]
[/quote1262411331]

[/quote1262439967]

Translation: I just want the half with BIOP in it.

LT_Clash

TD Member
I've met a few clebs. I don't realy understand why people look up to celebs tho I've met Bruce Cambel and the guy who did the mocap for golum. And I've got an autographed jersy from tie domi.

DrUgZ

TD Admin
I met domi before he went to the same highschool as me. he used to drop in on us when he was in town.

omission

TD Admin
[quote1262459623=Narf!]
[quote1262439967=omission™]
[quote1262411331=BIOP]
[/quote1262411331]

[/quote1262439967]

Translation: I just want the half with BIOP in it.
[/quote1262459623]

Your FUNNY Narf! rofl

iSeize

TD Admin
Met Bobby Orr at a Spits game a few years ago, and a few years before that went to disney land and met Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Cinderella, and like 4 others. BEAT THAT.

wann bet i can beat you?
i met and got an autograph from:
Mick Jagger and the whole band
Eric Clapton
KISS
Slash
Elton John
Billy Joel
AC/DC
Scorpions

BOOM! Beat That!!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i met talib qweli after the show at a pizza place. talked to him briefly. met cam woolie or whatever his name is from CP24 news channel, he came to grab a slice at the pizza i work at.

Status
Not open for further replies.