August TD meet UFC 101?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
My place will be free on August 8th just in time for UFC 101. Now i don't have PPV however, there is a sports bar just down the road from me that plays all the UFC events, an LCBO,beer store,TTC, Timmies, and just about everything else.

Narf!

TD Admin
That sounds pretty good. I'll bring the GameCube, we can then listen to some Matthew Good aiight bro?

No, but seriously, that sounds like a pretty good idea. You can probably expect the place to be messy afterwards, but not destroyed AND we will help clean up. AND we will even let you pay for beer and pizza!

Delta

TD Admin
finally sum1 with a place willing to give it up for a night. We will all be on our best behaviour

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
sweeet, but, if i remember correctly, you place can only hold like 10 ppl... we gonna have about 15-20

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Yeah well, if there is going to be that many people
i can move some shit around to fit people if i have too

I can fit 3 couches in my living room so it's all good i don't see why we need more space fuckers can sit on the floor for all i care :D

Narf!

TD Admin
I call dibs on couch!! I refuse to have any TD regulars sit behind me. Last time 47 made that mistake and, well, we all know what happened don't we...

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
lol
That's incredibly generous of you Cock... I'm there man, even if we head out to the sports bar, your place is still good to cab from - nice n safe ;)

omission

TD Admin
lol, this is my older daughter, age 28 with a one year old baby. I don't so. the baby hates beer and pizza, but thank anyway :D

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1247579848=omission™]
lol, this is my older daughter, age 28 with a one year old baby. I don't so. the baby hates beer and pizza, but thank anyway :D
[/quote1247579848]

Well how about the TD BBQ on the 25th? You gonna be able to make it to that?

Why don't you guys do a UFC/Poker party? That would be worth attending for sure.. I like skillful activities after alcohol consumption.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
[quote1248814402=Doolox]
Why don't you guys do a UFC/Poker party? That would be worth attending for sure.. I like skillful activities after alcohol consumption.
[/quote1248814402]

if u can set up a TD poker night thing ill be there

Status
Not open for further replies.