Anyone interested in some competitive matches?

z0mi3ie

TD Member
I think this post should go here... but let me know if not!

I know I've played just a few times with WalkerTexasRanger and RonSwanson in competitive. Snickles and I put tons of time in competitive with Lt. Frank Drebin ( buddy from school ) before we found Darkly and started playing here. My brother stopped playing and we always had a baddie 5th person.

If anyone is interested in getting a 5er together for some scrims add me ( my steam ID is in my sig ) or snickles and let us know!

z0mi3ie

TD Member
I can be your baddie 5th if you need one!

Add us up! Haha, doesn't matter, looking to find people to get basic strats working with. Nothing too crazy, but just a few people with good communication and looking to have some fun in competitive and work the ranks up!

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Invite me or apeshit anytime, we enjoy local brews and cool handshakes.

Also I heard you're a straight guy... We could exchange naked pics of our girlfriends. Hard to do on these forums because of all the gay pride around here.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I'll play with you guys. I tried playing a few matches with randoms around the time that the Arms Deal update hit, and all but one of them went well for me. As for the one that didn't go well, I was paired with people from Brazil, Texas, and Poland. It was completely fucked. My frame rate was terrible, pings were in the 200s, and my teammates were a bunch of retards. They wouldn't communicate most of the time. When they did try to communicate, it was incredibly hard to hear them. After this I vowed never to play competitive again with randoms.

z0mi3ie

TD Member
I'll play with you guys. I tried playing a few matches with randoms around the time that the Arms Deal update hit, and all but one of them went well for me. As for the one that didn't go well, I was paired with people from Brazil, Texas, and Poland. It was completely fucked. My frame rate was terrible, pings were in the 200s, and my teammates were a bunch of retards. They wouldn't communicate most of the time. When they did try to communicate, it was incredibly hard to hear them. After this I vowed never to play competitive again with randoms.

Yeah, exactly. If you don't have a 5 man together it really can be a terrible 'hour'.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I should be free to play tomorrow in the evening (after I've consumed a ton of coffee), as I have to work all day. I'll definitely be free to play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday too.

Demaio

I'm New Here
Seems like there's more than enough people here interested in any kind of competitive mode games.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Okay, so matchmaking is working well now and I've received my rank (finally, fuck!). We should be able to get some competitive games going more easily now. Feel free to add me if you haven't already.