• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Any1 clean their mousepads?

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
I haven't cleaned or washed my mousepad since i bought it which is roughly 3 years ago. I has a razer goliath and i have no idea how to clean it. Don't even know if i'm allowed to wash it and if something would happen to it.

Tips?

Freak

DARKLY Regular
I find a good pron video after a week of not wanking, then proceed to spill my seed all over it. The resulting combination of water and spit give it a new, crunchier texture. At this point, my mousepad closely resembles the Bonneville salt flats.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
If you're assuming a shitty razr (out of all shit products, razr you choose to lift into the air) has less friction than a table? If so, go back to school.
:userious: Are you asking me a question or making a statement? Make up your mind. I mean if you love using a table over a mousepad that's fine, but that's prolly why you're shitty at the game. :yaoming:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
:userious: Are you asking me a question or making a statement? Make up your mind. I mean if you love using a table over a mousepad that's fine, but that's prolly why you're shitty at the game. :yaoming:

Who mentioned a game? I'm saying if you think a fabric mouse pad has less friction than a hard, smooth surface like a desk top, you need to go back to school.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
Who mentioned a game? I'm saying if you think a fabric mouse pad has less friction than a hard, smooth surface like a desk top, you need to go back to school.

I mentioned a game... Besides, you think all desk tops are made smooth? Same material? Same surface? I think you need to go back to school Mr.I'msuchasmartasswithmyheadupmyass.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I mentioned a game... Besides, you think all desk tops are made smooth? Same material? Same surface? I think you need to go back to school Mr.I'msuchasmartasswithmyheadupmyass.

Well, instead of getting angry you could use your brain. At least that's how I get through most of my days. I would like to think most desk tops are made of either a veneered wood, glass or some type of cheap, Ikea-like acryllic - all of which have far less friction than a mouse pad (any mouse pad). It's really quite simple.

So I would advise you to think a little bit, instead of replying to my posts with your "I know you are, but what am I?!" type nonsense.