• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Antimoon's TF2 Trade Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
Haven't been on the forums too long, but I figure I might as well apply. In for a penny, in for a pound, and all that.

Game Handle(s): Antimoon (currently wearing the DARKLY tag)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33463286 (Steamid64: 76561198027192301)

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Rage, E2, RAWR
Real First Name: Charles (but I go by Tony)
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Trade servers 2 & 1 are the ones I join first, though I join others if they're populated
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I've been trading a long time, and I really enjoy the whole mini-economy of TF2. I think that it's about time that I tried to step up to mod/admin status, since I think that my knowledge and demeanor could be an asset to the DARKLY team. Additionally, I've been going to DARKLY trade servers since I first saw them in my server list, and they quickly became some of my favorite servers.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes. Rather more than that, I believe.
Do you have a mic? Yes. I use it sparingly, though if selected for a moderator position, I would use it much more in that role.
Are you in good standing with the community? As far as I know, yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
-1 for now but hopefully I can change it.
(Not that my opinion really counts)

EDIT: +1, played with this guy for a bit on #2, pretty interactive on the server, mature, seems responsible and level headed.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Mind if I ask why? No offense meant, just trying to see if there's anything that I could be doing better.
I have no problem with you asking and I asked the same question in my application. The reason I said -1 is because I have never noticed you on the server. Stick around on the forums and I hope to see you in game sometime. Its nothing personal, good luck with your application. Add me on Steam if you would like so I can see when you are playing.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I have no problem with you asking and I asked the same question in my application. The reason I said -1 is because I have never noticed you on the server. Stick around on the forums and I hope to see you in game sometime. Its nothing personal, good luck with your application. Add me on Steam if you would like so I can see when you are playing.

Why do you wish him good luck on their application if you don't think it should be accepted?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I said for now, and it's also a nice thing to say.

Why do you always give me a hard time whenever I post something? :'(

Sorry, I don't mean to give you a hard time; understand that when I ask something like that it's intended as a genuine question, not harassment.

Just be glad I don't correct your grammar all the time, like I do to zackychuu. That's intended as harassment.
:trollface:

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
Say, did the GameMe stats from the Chicago servers like, disappear or something? 'Cos I've been playing on Darkly servers since 2011, and when I just checked the stats, it had me at just under 3 days. On that same note, I realized why you've never run into me, Happy Dicks; it's because you started playing on the servers a lot while I was on hiatus from TF2, while moving.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Say, did the GameMe stats from the Chicago servers like, disappear or something? 'Cos I've been playing on Darkly servers since 2011, and when I just checked the stats, it had me at just under 3 days. On that same note, I realized why you've never run into me, Happy Dicks; it's because you started playing on the servers a lot while I was on hiatus from TF2, while moving.

The old Chicago servers, along with London, Dallas, and New York committed seppuku awhile back, resulting in the loss of all GameMe stats for those servers. A month or two ago we started up some new Chicago servers from a different provider.

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
The old Chicago servers, along with London, Dallas, and New York committed seppuku awhile back, resulting in the loss of all GameMe stats for those servers. A month or two ago we started up some new Chicago servers from a different provider.

Ahh, that explains it. I hope that you went with NFO, I used to have a couple from them, a while back. Solid hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.