Anti Idlers

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Psh
I don't take notice of drops much anymore.
A few crappy weapons doesn't help the value of a backpack ;)

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I'd just set up my first two idling accounts before I found this out </3 D:

GG, Valve, GG

How much money did you spend on the game:/
If I remember right ur bp had a ton of stuff
Er... I think I've only put in like $20 at most. My whole BP is from scratch basically.

Drake put it best when he said "Started from the bottom now I'm here"

I started with selling weapons. You know, the good ol' "Buy 3 weapons, get 1 FREE" thing. (I also scrap banked)
Then I started to get hats, and I moved into that market while still doing weapon selling.
Earned my way up by being stubborn in trading, and by doing the buy low sell high thing. I eventually made my way up to bills, then buds. I sold my whole BP last year though. And I only started trading again around in June. I started with around 20-30 hats. And now I'm here with a Max's Head, and 80+ hats.

I don't like to idle. It's more fun to interact with people in the community, than just wait and hope for a good drop.

DJShadowDarkhooves

A Little Darkly
I do not like this update honestly, idling is an easy way of getting items, but now we gotta stay active?! This is almost as outrageous as the key prices of metal now days!

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I do not like this update honestly, idling is an easy way of getting items, but now we gotta stay active?! This is almost as outrageous as the key prices of metal now days!

Idling was one of the reasons the key prices rose... I find it odd you're complaining about the high key prices and the lack of idling. Bit of an oxymoron.

Idling was one of the reasons the key prices rose... I find it odd you're complaining about the high key prices and the lack of idling. Bit of an oxymoron.

Do you think, however, the prices of keys are ever going down? The Steam Market isn't helping with the key prices, and of course there are hundreds and hundred of people entering the game which means more metal is coming into the economy meaning the inflation of metal. Personally, I don't see keys going down. The number of keys that are leaving the market is much higher than what is going in, due to the Steam Market. Also, there's always that one seller who will sell it for that 1 extra scrap just to make a profit from whom they bought it from. It doesn't help when keys aren't being traded around for the price that has been accepted by the community.

DJShadowDarkhooves

A Little Darkly
You have a good point right there my friend, the numbers are growing so I guess this is a fair defeat, congrats, I'm standing down for what I said.