Another server game idea!

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
I may be spamming the tf2 forum a bit, but I was told by tick to post this idea here. @Tick Tock Man

Server game: "TAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!" (Modified Des_Victim)

How it works: Red/Blu scouts with Stock melee weapons, and the DesVic is a Demoman with the Splendid Screen.

Demo will have a lot of health, and if it's possible preferably infinite charge on that splendid screen. The demo would be repetadly charging at the scouts, knocking them back. Perhaps he would be resized bigger? That's debatable. Also hence why it's called "TAAAAAAAAAAANK!" as a reference to l4d2, if it wasn't obvious enough.

Tell me what you think!

Last edited:

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
:feelscry:I'M JUST TRYING TO FIT IN
Not really a great reason to be posting.

Also this game is just a slight modification of one that happens almost every day. Tick could just change rules for a game or two if he felt like it. I don't see the need for a whole new thread about it.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Not really a great reason to be posting.

Also this game is just a slight modification of one that happens almost every day. Tick could just change rules for a game or two if he felt like it. I don't see the need for a whole new thread about it.
I stated in the first post it was a modified version of designated_victim...

I also stated that he said to post on the forums about it. I told him I thought of an idea, he said to post on the forums. I was following orders....

EDIT: Also "I'M JUST TRYING TO FIT IN" was sarcasm.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Point Understood.

Just might not be a good idea to have a ton of server games with similar playstyles. It's like playing checkers and calling it a new game when you change the colors. Still sounds fun though.

I also stated that he said to post on the forums about it. I told him I thought of an idea, he said to post on the forums. I was following orders....

EDIT: Also "I'M JUST TRYING TO FIT IN" was sarcasm.
Just because you asked you to post it on the forums doesn't mean you don't have to. It's not an "order" it's a suggestion which you could send to him in a private conversation instead of making a discussion on the forums.
Dude relax. People can't really detect sarcasm when it's written down considering it a variable in speech.
Relax mate you are trying to hard

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
People can't really detect sarcasm when it's written down considering it a variable in speech.

MBP6wjf.jpg

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Just because you asked you to post it on the forums doesn't mean you don't have to. It's not an "order" it's a suggestion which you could send to him in a private conversation instead of making a discussion on the forums.
Dude relax. People can't really detect sarcasm when it's written down considering it a variable in speech.
Relax mate you are trying to hard
Not sure how to send messages.

Also, I was posting that in a perfectly calm manor, not sure if you thought I was being aggressive or not.

And maybe I should just stop using sarcasm altogether! (sarcasm) Another thing, what do you mean by "trying too* hard"?

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Tick should turn all of the scouts in bumper car scouts (addcond 72)
and have crits (addcond 5)
then try to kill a huge person with a ton of health (pyro) by charging into them and bumping them with the cars
that would be fun... lololol

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
then try to kill a huge person with a ton of health (pyro) by charging into them and bumping them with the cars
instead of pyro demo pls

Elitex3liminate

A Little Darkly
Giant mumbling maniac with a flame thrower looking to run you over in an undersized bumper car.
Sounds fun