• Guest, This Forum is Strictly Moderated!

Please read the rules before participating in this forum: READ ME Serious F'n Business - Forum / Moderation Rules

If you do not agree with the rules of this forum, and do not plan to abide by them, then do not participate. Threads or posts that do not belong in this forum will be moved, edited, or deleted at the discretion of the Moderators. Repeated failure to follow the rules will result in banishment from the Serious F'n Business forum.

Be good to each other.

AirAsia.... again....

Dissident

A Little Darkly
3rd missing plane just now in recent memory, wtf is going on? any ideas cause it seems kinda ridiculous at this point. Not to mention that after the first two planes went missing AirAsia offered discount flights on what they call their "bucket list" promotion before it was pulled almost immediately after due to obvious controversy. Just wanted to see what others thought....

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Illuminati for sure. We in the Church of KFC are in alliance with the Lumi. All they want is all of the orphans that darkly was using to power the servers, then they'll stop taking those people from Air Asia.

In all seriousness, this is really weird. I wonder what's happening to those people...?

Noob.

TD Member
Yeah, it's pretty unusual. I mean in terms of sheer numbers of flights it's still not horrible, but nonetheless....

First time AirAsia has lost any of their planes. Apparently there was a pretty bad storm that they had to fly through...